Cricket 2005 Demo

imran102b said:
Nobody is providing information of the Demo, the Game is supposed to be released on 12/Jul/2005 and still no Demo, Strange, isnt it?

strange ??? are you new to ea's cricket gaming series, the last time they released a cricket game half the community didnt even kno that it has been released

strange ??? are you new to ea's cricket gaming series, the last time they released a cricket game half the community didnt even kno that it has been released

Thats True :))

I think there should'nt be any demo couz it will effect my exams from 7th-15th june.

hope u people will realize that. :( :upray

Looks like EA's got some ISSUES. Maybe that's why they think they should get some people to like the game, and once they know it's safe to advertise the game, they'll make those posters and videos and stuff. Poor guys. They should have started this way back in 2000. I can't believe i bought cricket 2000 after getting bored by CWC 99! Sigh I wish they'd just grow up.
Cricket 99 and 2000 really crushed their hopes and that's why they just stopped investing cash into the series.
I guess the cub's old enough to be a tiger now. HEY! I JUST SAID I GUESS!:P
Codies got hawkeye!:D:D:D:D

durrani1 said:
I think there should'nt be any demo couz it will effect my exams from 7th-15th june.

hope u people will realize that. :( :upray

and if ea dont release a demo before release many ppl here will have an effect on their wallets

btw can you change your signature ,as i dont think this forum is a nice place to discuss your and our religious view, ull find many such forums on the net where you can
:upray :upray

i guess there should be a Demo and well in advance, so that we should decide whether to buy this game or not?

I guess people bought cricket2004 even though there was no demo because there was no other game around but this time is different as we all know Brian Lara cricket is also been released around the same time and they are so confident in the game that they released a demo straight away where as cricket2005 there is no demo as yet I guess the Ea guys must have not changed too many functions from the cricket2004 as we can see in the graphics.

sachin said:
As long as we can get the demo on the ps2,i'll be happy with that.Prolly better than getting the game.safer option.
I hope not. A majority of the gamers are PC users.

Pc users always get a demo,i thought that was just obvious(i wasn't saying that pc users shouldn't have a demo).It's alot harder to get ps2 demos.Easy access is what i want.

I just hope that EA release a demo and help their potential customers decide whether or not to buy their product. Hopefully on PC as it is very easy to access. ;)

SkateBoarder2 said:
I just hope that EA release a demo and help their potential customers decide whether or not to buy their product. Hopefully on PC as it is very easy to access. ;)
I hope it's on both! :mad my computer just isn't as fun to play on as a pc.

Users who are viewing this thread