Cricket 2005 in stock at play.com

If they do get things in stock before the release date then they will send them out early which is great.

I got ESPN NHL 2k5 before it was out in the shops.

I was tempted to preorder Cricket2005 but there's always a risk of it being lost in the postal system and I would of been better off just getting it in person on Thursday.

Stick with gameplay.com. They have always got games to me day or 2 before actual release date. As for play have ordered lots of DVD's of them, if it says that it is processing then it will be sent out within the next 24 hours. Sometimes it can say processing for ages but your game will be sent out within 24 hours so you guys can expect to receive it on Thurs/Fri.

andrew_nixon said:
Processing is the stage after packing.

They back it, and then process the payment.

yes, youre right :clap

Wahoo mines been posted as well - cricket on Thursday!!!

As anyone bought in on PS2 and had it packing and such mine still says preordered. :(

I have pre-ordered mine from play, PS2 version. Mine is still pre-ordered, as expected. When is the PC version supposed to be released?

if you have pre-ordered the xbox or pc version it should be sent out today, dunno about ps2 mayby they havent arrived at play.com warehouse yet.

Why don't they send it at the same time, i want it on fri cos i got a free day an i wanna try everything out. Saturday im at the Natwest final WAYHEY, so i cant play it then.

Users who are viewing this thread