Cricket 2005 Indian Launch details

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
The distributor of EA Sports games in India GameMasti have given Cricket 2005 Online details of the Indian released of the game. It is out in India on the 28th June, before any other country in the world and will feature the New Zealand packshot.

thumb_YG9376%7EPRD.JPG

It will be availible in stores all over India including Planet M, Crossword, Landmark, Music World and Oxford book store with a recommended price of 999 Indian Rupees.

amber22

School Cricketer
Did I read right , that is getting in India before any other country. Thats the spirit.India has millions of Cricket fans

But I would have been happier if BLC 2005 was released because I have to buy that game

Ste

Executive member
Yeah sorry I forgot to mention! 999 India Rupees is what I've been told. Very reasonable works out at ?12 pounds! Wish I ordered it from India now!

Ste

vibs89

School Cricketer
That's good news. Well Then I would buy it from India rather than buying from online for 65 dollars. It's quite cheap 999 Rupees in India.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
ya, i'm gonna buy the game as soon as i can IF it meets my system requirements.

BTW, whats the minimum as well as recommended system requirements for CRICKET 2005 as well as BLIC 2005?

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Is it worth 999...let me wait for BLIC.....

but I thik BLIC will cost more..will be around Rs.1500 -Rs.2000

Ankit kukreti

Club Cricketer
Yes BLIC may cost 1500 Rs as BLC 99. But after playing the demo, reading some feedbacks and reviews is a wise choice.

vibs89

School Cricketer
BLIC will cost like something around 1500-2000 rupess. I'll bet you. But for Cricket 2005 I will buy the game from India and BLIC from Codemasters website which is $25 that's cheap.

S

sarmad

does it also means it ius cominng to pakistan early as well ?????

vibs89

School Cricketer
sarmad said:
does it also means it ius cominng to pakistan early as well ?????

Don't know mate. Why don't you go check out in your local Games store and see if it comes.

ragex

School Cricketer
hi guys im new to the forum
well its sad to say that in Pakistan the game will cost about 100 Indian Rs. approx and might just actually be released before the 28th and thats because of Piracy its sad isnt it. but what can we Pakistanis do? no games get released here officially.
Sad but true!

Users who are viewing this thread