Cricket 2005 now in stores in india!!!???

bestfriendh

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I bought cricket 2005 :)

hey guys
This is my first post i think in planetcricket.I know by the title it sounds bs....but trust me it is not.I had just visited a mall named inorbit in mumbai and it has a gaming store and guess wat i see on the shelf???YUP cricket 2005.well i had the money so i bought it for 1000 rs.It is a newzealand packshot and i dunno how it is selling so early but its genuine.
I have installed it and played it and would like to give a review to all of u guys.juss temme where the screenshot i take gets stored or how do i take one.
i played just a one day match between india and england a 10 over match.Its difficult to score without using the six hit button.The graphics are awesome.well let u know more as i play it.seeya take care guys....:)

Last edited:
more stuff on cricket 2005

hey guys i played some more and also created a player with my name Rishi.m
and put him in India.The game is good graphic wise but the gameplay is a lot similar to 2004.some shots are a bit difficult to get used to while a few are easy to play(slog over mid on) The commentory is basically the same.The cut scenes are amazing.
i juss have to play more to get used to batting.Bowling is good.spin and swing are evident.but i found a bug like 2004.on a wet pitch with a spinner juss bowl straight and very short.but at the stumps.the batsman attempts a cross batted shot and gets bowled.I took six wickets tht way using kumble.
anyways how do i take screen shots.thx guys seeya.

hey nice joke man.
Didn't the shopkeeper return the change of Rs.1
Cricket 2005 is Rs.999 & not Rs.1000
if u've bought it for Rs.1000 then he has cheated u.

hi

lol yeah maybe he charged one rs extra coz hes selling before the release hehehe :)

ok guys i have downloaded fraps going to play now will return with screen shots seeya guys......

hey Rishi,I think u don't need fraps.Print screen worked in the demo.

Post screenshots of India before June 28th or I'mnot going to believe that u've purchased the game.

I'm serious.Do it right now.
I hope ur next post here carries a screenshot of Sachin Tendulkar.

hi

hey guys

all u disbelievrs out there here are a few screen shots and to make u beilive they are genuine i made a player of my name Rishi.m
enjoy

could anyun plz temme how to post an image fast now hehe newbie i am

Manage attatchments(the go advanced button next to the quick reply one)
Use AnyScreenCapture if Fraps don't work.

hi

first screen shot more coming :) seeya guys

Attachments

• img1.JPG
    img1.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 368
hi

more coming guys.....

Attachments

• img2.JPG
    img2.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 334