Cricket 2005 now in stores in india!!!???

hi

Salman1k said:
How is the bowling in the game ? Is it different from before ? Is it fun ?

bowling is actually quite different from cricket 2004....every bowler has a repertoire of deliveries according to his stats and if he bowls good line lenght and takes wickets special deliveries are awarded like slow ball yorker...so bowling is quite fun with spin and swing also playing a part :)

hey guys

anyone want bowling screen shots juss temme :)

as far as i am concerend i dont think there is a rule against posting too many screen shots. unless if the game is pirated which u said is not. n i am liking wot u are doing n i think u need some rep. so continue.

hi

dazza1974 said:
id be interested to see a day 3, 4 or 5 pitch to see if there is any wear in it.

dont really know as the test match didnt last tht long will surely try and get one for u seeya.. :)

well then just use paint change the pics to jpeg format n then use the selection thing n then resize the selection(whole Pic) n then Resize canvas to remove the white part in the pic. but please continue.

hi

hey guys

one more newbie question how do i further reduce the size of the screen shots as andrew nixon suggested i have many more screen shots so temme fast seeya :)

ok reducing size now guys

cool,dude

hey Rishi we've seen enough of urself ;)
post pics of Sachin in ODI uniform.

Can any one explain what is going on? Andrew Wilson, Andrew Nixon, anyone? How the hell has he got hold of this game ???

Adarsh said:
Can any one explain what is going on? Andrew Wilson, Andrew Nixon, anyone? How the hell has he got hold of this game ???

he bought it...btw he is mumbai (india)

hi dude can u send shoib akhtar pic and his fastest speed in game

Users who are viewing this thread