Cricket 2006 Wishlist

Hey gamerkid22. Do you really think Cricket 2006 will have that in it when the makers are EA and HB?! Think of their last attempt.

Skateboarder2 said:
Hey gamerkid22. Do you really think Cricket 2006 will have that in it when the makers are EA and HB?! Think of their last attempt.

I hope that they will do it if they want cricket 2006 to be a hit game.

C2006 needs a lot less bugs, better graphics, better gameplay, more interactive gameplay, more licences, more unlockables, etc.

Basically a complete overhaul of C2002 and C2004.

It'll never beat BLIC2005 though. :)

joesaadati said:
Guys to make cricket2005 EA Sports should add the following to the game theses are as followers
1 pitch report should be given in every session with actual faces down in the ground making these reports.
2 There should be more wear and tear in the pitch as the day progresses just like real life.
3 In the team mangement they should have more options like players personal kits. Hats option, more facial expressions like anger, happy etc.
4. players batting they should be able to walk towards eachother and like real life cricket speak a few words to each other inbetween overs.
5 more reallife crowds in the stands.
6 Drinks break with actual carts been brought to the ground. like players drinking pepsi and eating snacks.
7 the camera angles should be just like what we see on T.V.
8 The game should be bug free ofcourse.

Guys just image if these would be done.

don't u think that there should be commentary changes also :

Cricket 2006 should have a situation mode. See the"Cricket 2006 confirmed" thread and go to my Saturday, January 29, 2005, 12:57pm post to see what I mean. It's all taken from EA's new football game and it gave a few ideas...

Id rather they just made good gameplat then all these features, not that they wouldnt be nice but i would sacrifice those things you mentioned for bette gameplay

I agree. Codemasters should make the gameplay perfect before they add small features. A solid Test Match and One Day International game needs to be perfected. Maybe the ICC Cricket World Cup, ICC Champions Trophy and International Seasons should be the game modes. Then in future versions they could make it so you took a picture of yourself with EyeToy or a web cam and put yourself in the game. I have an EyeToy and this feature works very well in some of my other games.

Cricket 2006 really hasn't been thought of as it is obvious Brian Lara International Cricket is the big release this year.

ok dudes. all this critisism of cricket 2006 is unjustified wen u take int acount that 4 cricket 2004 HB had to use all there own graphics drivers and were on a game 2 game contract. but 4 cricket 2006 i think it will be a much better game because of shear fact that HB will be using the fifa drivers and have a solid contract with EA. lookin at the improvement of rugby 2005 compared to 2004 is enough to see that EA really want this game to be a success.

a

1. need to be able to stop from taking a run when its deemed dangerous. I get out a lot of times due to stupid runouts. I should be able to cancel it.
2. Graphics are very good today. Perhaps they should make players more life like and graphics more like half-life2.
3. better commentary.
4. Giving Man of the Match,. Man of the Series etc. Awards.
5. Accumulation of all Statistics.
6. All the latest technology. Hawkeye and whatnot
7. Changing pitch condition

Cricket 2004 is already very close to what I was really looking forward to. Just a little bit more polish on the overall product. Like how the Madden NFL football is polished now. Took some years but got there.
Don't know how good BLIC will be. graphics don't seem spectacular from the screenies thus far.

Last edited:
so long as the gameplay is different I will be happy. But they could also make have a try at drink breaks, maybe short term energy, so like in the last few overs you can really push a hard single but you would get tired if you did it a lot. I also would like it if the had 8 or 9 comentators and they would swap so their are only two in the commentary box. Another Cool thing might be to have a Career mode like the one duffarama is making but you can play the game at the same time as playing financialy

fanirama said:
1. need to be able to stop from taking a run when its deemed dangerous. I get out a lot of times due to stupid runouts. I should be able to cancel it.
Press 'A' to run back. I do it a lot.

Suggestion

EA Sports UEFA Champions League 2004-2005 includes a more managerial side, as well as the Football (Soccer) Simulation. I suppose EA Sports Cricket 2006 could contain a captaincy side to it. What do others think? :)

Users who are viewing this thread