New Cricket Game

Here are a few ideas I have for a cricket game:

- I think that if a batsmen hits the ball into the crowd the crowd should react to it eg. try to catch it and instead of just having scenes of the players between balls, views of the crowd should be shown (eg. spectators in supporters gear)

- Changes in commentry. For eg. Richie Benaud and Jim Maxwell can commentate for a while then there should be a change in commentry to eg. Bill Lawry and Tony Greg. I also think that having different commentators when playing on different continents is a great Idea.

- I think all famous players should have their own unique bowling or batting style and their own figure (eg. wieght, hieght, etc.)

- Once again real bats, stumps, pitchadds and advertisments should be included

- the coin toss should be shown allowing you to call heads or tails and see the captains actually toss the coin.

- During the pitch report the commentator should be shown to make it more realistic how Tony Greg does in Australia and how Ian Botham does in England.

- When creating a player you should be able to create the player's face and body features axactly how you want it like in tiger woods 2005 and your should also be able to choose what brand of pads, shoes and other gear you want your player to have.

Users who are viewing this thread