Cricket 22 Academy Creations

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Anyone knows how to download teams off academy?
I tried replace all option under manage teams but the teams I got had their and the players inside names censored.
I'm on xbox one.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Ok, I just tried updating a single player and got error message stating big ant server is not available. I guess the same would have happened for team updates but it didn't surface the error message. Just me or a common problem?

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ok, I just tried updating a single player and got error message stating big ant server is not available. I guess the same would have happened for team updates but it didn't surface the error message. Just me or a common problem?
Are you able to see the players with playface on the academy correctly? Please someone confirm this I am not able to and getting ignored by BA and no one here is confirming either if they are atleast able to see the players with playface in the academy.

Lohit88

Club Cricketer
I can't find any teams at all :(
Is anybody working on the academy players like c19?

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks for confirming, Im glad im not the only one thought my save file was corrupt or something
Post automatically merged:

this happening to all of them @AJ MODS?
For me it is all playfaced players show up like this

Thanks for confirming, Im glad im not the only one thought my save file was corrupt or something

But when I download them, they are downloaded and all you see is no eyebrow faces

Lohit88

Club Cricketer
For starters, did anybody fix the names and kits of all the unlicensed teams? if yes, could you please let us know the community name where we can download it from?
Looks I think might take time since things changed from c19 to c22 in regards to playface (i guess)

nathan00107

Club Cricketer
Anyone know if team kits and lineups will change in an active career? The only reason I havnt started one is because im waiting for the internation team kits.

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
this happening to all of them @AJ MODS?
Yes , all playfaces which get uploaded
For ourselves it will look nice ,but for others ,it will appear like this only

But when I download them, they are downloaded and all you see is no eyebrow faces
Playfaces not getting uploaded i think so
But before 2nd it got uploaded which i shared

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
For starters, did anybody fix the names and kits of all the unlicensed teams? if yes, could you please let us know the community name where we can download it from?
Looks I think might take time since things changed from c19 to c22 in regards to playface (i guess)
I fixed the names for the 7 unlicensed international teams. username: MaxChippa

Obviously Llewelynf has done a South Africa so everyone should be downloading that. Serthimati has made a few international kits too so look at getting them downloaded. My teams are just proper names and better kits compared to the generic ones. No likenesses or logos, just names.

Users who are viewing this thread