Screenshot (109).png
    2.1 MB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot (110).png
    Screenshot (110).png
    2 MB · Views: 84
  • Screenshot (111).png
    Screenshot (111).png
    1.8 MB · Views: 122
So I have tried downloading teams, all with logos but the team in game isn't changing. Still seeing the fake names. Haven't played since dbc 14. What am I missing?

Mumbai Indians, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Sunrisers Hyderabad - No kits, just complete squad.

All correctly linked with shirt name and number, commentary etc. Will share the rest when I can given the Ashes starts today.

Username: JackNSF420

Anyone having this issue where the kits aren’t showing for teams created by Waste or Llewelyn?
It also keeps crashing and I can hardly get on there.
I’m on PS5 btw

Anyone having this issue where the kits aren’t showing for teams created by Waste or Llewelyn?
It also keeps crashing and I can hardly get on there.
I’m on PS5 btw
Yup. The kits were not showing up right for either llewelyn or wasteyouryouth. I tried multiple times and it finally did. Also when I search for teams (for e.g. South Africa) only llewelyn's team shows up but not wasteyouryouth'. I had to search his name individually and was able to access it but only after like 20 tries and crashed and then it crashed again lol.

Anyone know how to fix the kits not loading on academy?

Attachments

• 7EC8A19B-0BCD-4571-A37F-102E8F78A4E2.jpeg
    7EC8A19B-0BCD-4571-A37F-102E8F78A4E2.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 35
Hi, could anyone please make this kit ?

Attachments

• Aus 2019.jpg
    Aus 2019.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 35
this happening to all of them @AJ MODS?
What I did is I allowed the firewall access cricket 22 app. And excluded cricket 22 from my antivirus scan. This fixed for me. I'm able to download without seeing Playface limit error. Antivirus or firewall is blocking this.
Post automatically merged:

What I did is I allowed the firewall access cricket 22 app. And excluded cricket 22 from my antivirus scan. This fixed for me. I'm able to download without seeing Playface limit error. Antivirus or firewall is blocking this.
Also plz turn off real-time scanning

Users who are viewing this thread