Cricket 22 Academy Creations

Is there a uniform template lurking around for cricket 22?

At the moment for me there's no point in downloading teams from the community as the kits are not showing up properly as the Creator's intended

Hello mate, it's great to see you back around these parts. Apologies to throw in an immediate request, but do you still have any of the rebel svgs you did previously you could re-upload?
Check your inbox for an early Christmas gift!!

Check Ross' post on twitter. He released the templates
Oh, thanks mate, didn't realise that.

I want to try my hand at some uniforms this time around so want to practice. Have no idea where to start lol.

Would it be possible for @Llewelynf, @wasteyouryouth or anyone else to make the South African domestic teams? I would like to play for South Africa in my career and would like to use the correct teams. It is just a request and if you don’t want to or can’t it’s perfectly fine.
I started an SA career and am about to start my first match for Cobras.... so yeah I need them too :)

Would it be possible for @Llewelynf, @wasteyouryouth or anyone else to make the South African domestic teams? I would like to play for South Africa in my career and would like to use the correct teams. It is just a request and if you don’t want to or can’t it’s perfectly fine.
I could be wrong but I don't think players names or stadiums will be updated in career modes once started. Logos and kits will though. Again, I could be wrong

I could be wrong but I don't think players names or stadiums will be updated in career modes once started. Logos and kits will though. Again, I could be wrong
If it's like c19 anything visual changes. Including faces names etc. Even stadiums.

Its skills and personality that don't change.

@Llewelynf @blockerdave @wasteyouryouth

hey guys just want to ask you if there is a kit making tutorial for C22. I used to make kits for the old EA games but was a much easier process I think (extract image file > edit on ps > save it from where you extracted with use of tools)

I've never made a kit for any newer titles and would love to start working on all the old ODI/Test kits from 90s upward.

Thank you, appreciate any help!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread