Cricket 22 Academy Creations

wasbir2000

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Another marvel of a licensed player in C22. Miles away from the real life face. I understand the developers at BA may not be cricket lovers but atleast use google search engine to have an idea of the real face. On top of that these licensed players are locked for edits.
.Capture.JPG

ExposedCashew40

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Another marvel of a licensed player in C22. Miles away from the real life face. I understand the developers at BA may not be cricket lovers but atleast use google search engine to have an idea of the real face. On top of that these licensed players are locked for edits.
.View attachment 259210
What I would do is see if anybody tries to remake some of the licensed players, if they look more realistic download those instead and replace the original licensed ones with the custom downloaded ones.

swisscheese

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
.View attachment 259210
good thing u didnt post wahab riaz's face or people would get sleepless nights!

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Spoobir 2005 classic kits were awesome. Mouseydread, Mrdconnors and spoobir for classic kits. Wasteyouryouth and LlewellynF for recent kits

Users who are viewing this thread