Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Yeah I noticed it a bit, few of the shots loss frames a couple times. Had it crash twice as I was switching from bowling to batting. Big fan of the graphical improvements though
Yes, graphics are much improved. Looks really nice. I guess we are in for a treat.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
has anyone played this on the xbox series s and if so how does it play?

honestly cannot be effed toiling for ps5 or series x stock.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
So yes they have got something atleast but i give u anothher hidden news photomode might come for cricket22 ☆☆ isnt it good news ??
Not for me, if you want to be honest... Maybe later but no atm . If you had said something like.... There will be sweat drops from players or their cloth when playing under heat while bowling or batting or how the uniform structure changes when you sweat or something like that :P

But ehm thanks for trying though.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Patch installed on PS4. Huge improvement in graphics. But the disturbance in the area of sunlight is still there. Maybe it's because of the net and might not be a big issue in final release since it will be on open field. Lets see...

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I'd urge people not to get their hopes up too much. Ignoring the fact that nearly all video games are ultimately disappointing anyway, cricket is such a nuanced sport it is near impossible to recreate it in a way that we'd all like. Think, also, of the budget and number of people that the FIFA series has and how they still can't produce a truly great football game. Big Ant need to be applauded for giving our beloved sport some recognition.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
The passive aggressiveness of quite a few "fans" of the BA games is getting quite ridiculous now.
I know right? With all due respect, he is giving us something everytime we ask for something...let alone that. It's unfair to ask him such things. I feel so not okay for these sort of comments. What if Ross gets upset by this and stops producing cricket titles, lol (it won't happen for sure).

Also the tweet now is gone so I guess the person who tweeted was merely a coward and nothing else.

Back to the patch we had today.. seems like the brightness is higher than usual? I reduced the brightness but it's still bright. You guys too have the same issue?

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Credit to Ross on how he handles these tweets

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
What credit, he is not doing charity, he is actually having fun replying
I kno he isnt doing any charity but the fact he responds deserves some applause..

Users who are viewing this thread