Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

And Sachin retired on Nov 16 2013 and it's Anrich Nortje's birthday.
And in 1797 November 16, The Prussian heir apparent, Frederick William, becomes King of Prussia.

We're through the looking glass here people.

17th Nov : Academy Release
18th Nov: First look at NZ Lisenced players
19th Nov: Net update with NZ Players and Ground Training
20th Nov: Bajo video on career mode
21st Nov: First look at WI and Irish Team
22nd: BBL, CPL & Hundred Trailer
23 Nov: IGN plays
24th Nov: Maxwell and Starc plays video
25th Nov: Final Gameplay Trailer & Release

Would be good, right?

Haven't read through all the posts so maybe it was mentioned, but a critical component to the immersion is match situation awareness, ie you don't want to see an over-the-top celebration for a consolation wicket in a world cup final. This also relates to the AI being more dynamic in their choices. All this will help each game feel unique. Cricket 19 lacked this component. I don't want a 4 day county match to feel like a test match and vice versa (crowd sizes etc)

For Cricket 19 , ECB and Joe root tweeted , couple of weeks before the game. No such interest this time. I am so desperate for any information. For C19 I was so chill , this time I am so hyped.

17th Nov : Academy Release
18th Nov: First look at NZ Lisenced players
19th Nov: Net update with NZ Players and Ground Training
20th Nov: Bajo video on career mode
21st Nov: First look at WI and Irish Team
22nd: BBL, CPL & Hundred Trailer
23 Nov: IGN plays
24th Nov: Maxwell and Starc plays video
25th Nov: Final Gameplay Trailer & Release

Would be good, right?
26th Nov: standing ovation in honour of C19 for ~2.5 years of service.

I believe if you buy on PS4 the purchase will carry over to PS5.
Thanks
Post automatically merged:

First of all...if you check the console type for C22 in Ps5, the game would be tagged with PS4/PS5, which means the game when purchased on PS4 will auto upgrade to PS5 or just simply provide an option to select between the console versions. Just like the nets where I did purchase digitally with my PS4 but when I started using PS5, it gave me an option to toggle between the version and I belive it might the same when the day comes. I'm pretty sure about it.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread