Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Physical copy, you'd imagine. Easy to stop downloads and digital copies as they're centrally managed, not the same with however many shops there are out there.

With BA already providing a new cover to DL, it suggests the physical copies were already distributed. They were probably shipped ready for the original release date as well.

I’m hoping mine finishes before they can it lol

Once it’s installed they can’t exactly block the game can they so they will have to go in to damage control and just release it? Otherwise they are going to get hassled on social for 5 days
They can block the server and suspend it. However the gane can still be accessed I guess. This would mean MS would have to dump things again on Dec 2nd and that's going to be a biggest load from their side.

My opinion is, it's better to provide flexible custom sliders for new comers in batting easy difficulty instead of ball racing towards automated direction without playing it.

Physical copy, you'd imagine. Easy to stop downloads and digital copies as they're centrally managed, not the same with however many shops there are out there.

With BA already providing a new cover to DL, it suggests the physical copies were already distributed. They were probably shipped ready for the original release date as well.

Series X digital download, apparently. So he said to @passwordistaco

Game looks really good to me career mode get me exciting plus cloud ☁️ Looks great I’m some one who just want game play looks great don’t care about anything else
Exactly buddy! That's the point, people should ponder upon. That's the reason why DBC 14 is still one of the most loved games till now. Unlike current BA cricket games, It had no mo-catured players or extraordinary graphics, or sort of deep storyline career mode, bit still the smooth batting animations, soothing sound of the bat while hitting strokes made us to overlook all those cut scenes that people demand nowadays.

And also, how many of us see all the cut scenes in every match we play, without skipping them. More often than not , we tend to skip players warming up after the toss, or the look of the fielding captain after the bowler gets smashed.
The point is these are just add-ons and not the only criteria to judge a game.

That Hazlewood action could maybe pass as Bumrah?

My issue with the licensed team is Rory Burns who I know well is tall and slim at the crease where in real life he’s anything but that!!

Hmm..

Attachments

• IMG-20211126-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20211126-WA0011.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG-20211126-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20211126-WA0010.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG-20211126-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20211126-WA0009.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 156

Users who are viewing this thread