Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Facing issues with couple of stuffs : [PC]

1) Shot replacement : after the last patch this issue has gone through the roof! for ex: if i try to play a cut/dab to the third man the game decides that a pull shot is a better option! all this after turning off the Shot Replacement!!

2) Attacking ground shots : Since i got the game this issue has been a real head ache : 8/10 times i play an attacking ground shots - the game decides it's a lofted shot and the ball goes up in the air most of times and I get out -- this is a game breaking one as it just pissed me off and forces me to turn off the damn thing..:(

2) Attacking ground shots : Since i got the game this issue has been a real head ache : 8/10 times i play an attacking ground shots - the game decides it's a lofted shot and the ball goes up in the air most of times and I get out -- this is a game breaking one as it just pissed me off and forces me to turn off the damn thing..:(
Same thing happened to me too... there is not enough power in normal ground shots, if I increasing shot force, six hitting will became too easy (OK shot also go to six in that scenario)... so like to use attacking ground shot, but currently it feels like lofted shot with little power no it...

@MattW is possible to cut down Shot Force slider in to two?... make it to 2 slider, one for ball traveling speed and another one for length or how far ball can travel in lofted aggressive shots...

Facing issues with couple of stuffs : [PC]

1) Shot replacement : after the last patch this issue has gone through the roof! for ex: if i try to play a cut/dab to the third man the game decides that a pull shot is a better option! all this after turning off the Shot Replacement!!

I think the attacking grounded shots fly to the fielder if it is timed earlier , atleast that is what I believe , faced this too many times now.

Does anyone know what does Normalise skills and ranked play tab do on Online Custom Matches?

Does anyone know what does Normalise skills and ranked play tab do on Online Custom Matches?
I'm not sure this is accurate but normalise skills keeps player ratings of 3-4 players and rest everyone is downgrounded. Usually you can see 5-7 players who is rated between 20-50. Even though the actually rating is 90.

Ranked team means you would not be able to choose a custom team which you have created.

I'm not sure how accurate this is, it's just my understanding.

Just realized that the loopy return throws are also back. Deep backward square leg throws the ball to short fine leg instead of the wicket keeper. How pathetic can you get Big Ant? I really wish that soon another game developer takes interest in Cricket games. Big Ant is making fools of us.

I just had a really good BBL match, I set perfect slider as my liking (it became a every week job, after weekly patch update), which made 130 runs really touch to achieve, but thanks to 'AI over throw bug' Opposite gave me extra 16 runs (4 over throw boundaries) and I finished the game with 1 ball remaining...

Keepers and bowlers to grab outfield throws is nightmare atm. This was brought with a Wednesday patch a couple of weeks back and still not addressed.

Just to highlight the open issues:
1. Keepers don’t collect outfield throws - for heaven sake pls fix this l
2. Bowlers don’t collect outliers throws - for heaven sake pls fix this
3. Outrages and funny dives by the outfielders leaking unwanted runs and an absolute game breaker for me
4. Keepers and slip fielders don’t have the time window to respond to min game catches - absolutely broken and still not addressed for last 3 patches - what has gone wrong here, manual fielding doesn’t work anymore
5. AI field settings is unbearable, no one on leg side in the deadthovers with 3 slips in place. This is open forever
6. I’ll not touch upon the rest like fielding slides over the boundaries, broken AI gameplay and much more.

@MattW - tagging you if it could help anyways.

We get elated when the bugs are resolved but we forget that it’s not one step forward but actually reaching to a state which was there in cricket 19 and working well.

How many patches more is what I wonder, already into the 3rd month of the game. I don’t focus on the negatives to much and prefer enjoy what we have in hand, the current situation is extreme, heartbreaking and nowhere near to a playable state.

Only if whining would help.

Users who are viewing this thread