Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Practice is down at the minute been fixed but not sorted until next patch. I was in sane boat I like to practice because my batting was pretty poor so I just went to the tutorial mode that works fine just play your shots and ignore what it’s telling you to do
Ill give it a try..many thanks

The most recent patch may have set things back regarding the AI when it comes to fielding, but I really appreciate that the AI now advances down the pitch when you bowl to them. This allows the player to adapt and now potentially get more stumping chances.
Had 2 chances recently, got one, but on the other the batsman used his superhuman speed to get back in time. Promising signs though

The most recent patch may have set things back regarding the AI when it comes to fielding, but I really appreciate that the AI now advances down the pitch when you bowl to them. This allows the player to adapt and now potentially get more stumping chances.
Now that is an interesting development and could certainly get me back playing

Now that is an interesting development and could certainly get me back playing

I’m still not enjoying the AI going aerial in tests.
For all the testing I have done it seems to be a confidence thing.

The batsmen play best when red confidence.. or more ‘authentically’ but once green it’s more block and smash.

Not sure if this has been asked before, but are we ever gonna get a fix for the striker just refusing to run after playing a scoop shot in online matches? The non striker keeps running alone - in the process getting out and also not getting the runs.

As this game now crashes and turns my xbox off every time I play (and bigant don't seem to give a shit) I'm going to try a clean install. If it doesn't work then I'll get a refund from Microsoft.
My question is, does anyone know if uninstalling and reinstalling means I'll also have to re-download all my custom teams, players and stadia?

As this game now crashes and turns my xbox off every time I play (and bigant don't seem to give a shit) I'm going to try a clean install. If it doesn't work then I'll get a refund from Microsoft.
My question is, does anyone know if uninstalling and reinstalling means I'll also have to re-download all my custom teams, players and stadia?

Tried the clean install route as a result of this & the endless list of bug/glitches since release some of which just got completely out of hand.

However, it doesn't make a slightest bit of difference for the vast majority & especially this serious problem that hard crashes the Xbox Series X entirely.

The academy is so so pathetic. Crashes multiples times. Takes ages to download one team. Super annoyed. I am on ps5

Tried the clean install route as a result of this & the endless list of bug/glitches since release some of which just got completely out of hand.

However, it doesn't make a slightest bit of difference for the vast majority & especially this serious problem that hard crashes the Xbox Series X entirely.
Well, that's bad news. If they don't announce that they've fixed it or at least that they're working on it by the release of the next patch, then I'll be getting a refund.

Steam
Started A custom tour india touring england..selected Spring season,reduced rain, Green hard pitch..
started with bright sunny day...bowled with bumrah, D.chahr, M.siraj, U.yadav for 23 ovrs with all posssible combinations with slow , fast, off cuttr, leg cutter, in/out swing outside off stump ..didnt got a single edge...batsmen playeed cautiously with RPO 2.50......& as soonas batmen got confidence meter in green zone they went to t20 mode & went berserk.....& then got a wkt in 28th ovr that also by caught in fine leg boundary tryinh to hit for a lofted flick tto fast bowler ( my 50 % of wkts comes from same shot & fielder regardless of match format)...

after that i brought jadeja & he got wkt in his 8th ball without conceding any run in green pitch...
I found game behaves very randomly with different matches , competitions, tours & career in terms of weather.....will have to monitor more..but with same setting i used to all out AI under 120 in t20 matches....so its quite strange..

This game is just getting so intolerable and boring.You never feel you are achieving anything by bowling or batting well.It seems the only way to get out or get somebody out is caught.Its near on impossible to get LBW or bowled with/against pace bowling whether batting or bowling unless played on.I have never even seen a stumping.The game is so scripted.

Last edited:
This game is just getting so intolerable and boring.You never feel you are achieving anything by bowling or batting well.It seems the only way to get out or get somebody out is caught.Its near on impossible to get LBW or bowled with/against pace bowling whether batting or bowling unless played on.I have never even seen a stumping.The game is so scripted.
Just so you know it can happen I got clean bowled twice in same match to two belters (seales Windies) so it definitely can happen. I’m pretty average at batting like but it can happen been out lbw loads aswell. In career mode

I got Smith clear LBW trying to hit down fine leg. Also Stark cleaned bowled too. It happens for sure. The last two patches have made a world of difference.

Looks better from the other side of the room. :lol
Looks like it was painted by a six year old, oh, sorry it was painted by an immature personality?
Post automatically merged:

The academy is so so pathetic. Crashes multiples times. Takes ages to download one team. Super annoyed. I am on ps5
Can't speak for PS5 but PS4 it seems to have 'calmed' down.
Post automatically merged:

Looks better from the other side of the room. :lol
Sure that's not the mirror?

Users who are viewing this thread