Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
10 mins to go for 3pm in Melbourne. Big L for offline orders. Gamestheshop has updated that Cricket 22 will be releasing on 2.12.2021.

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
10 mins to go for 3pm in Melbourne. Big L for offline orders. Gamestheshop has updated that Cricket 22 will be releasing on 2.12.2021.
I already emailed them to cancel my order

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
I already emailed them to cancel my order
The only advantage of having a physical copy is that I was able to sell my C19 copy for 1500 last week. I don't if the Gamestheshop will cancel considering they have sent out the preorder bonus of Nets Training

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Interesting that Big Ant are referring him as VC. Seems to suggest Australia will not be considering him for the captain's role as yet?

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
More worrying thing if CA announce Steve Smith as Capt on 30th Nov then will game again postponed for a week ?

D

Deleted member 185125

Digital Cover ? Looks like the Australian Physical Edition will still have Time Paine staring at them while they play.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Digital Cover ? Looks like the Australian Physical Edition will still have Time Paine staring at them while they play.
He mentioned to News9 that they will send a digital asset to everyone who have bought physical copies. They can download and print the new cover if they want.
Post automatically merged:

For those that have purchased a retail version of Cricket 22, we will be providing a digital copy of the new cover, enabling them to print a new replacement cover at home if they wish.

Users who are viewing this thread