Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

No one else having their career mode matches ending after one over?
My career matches can't be progressed at all. I'm now playing CPL but crashes into my first game. I cannot play or get past it. It crashed for 10 minutes straight. Or press conference...what's wrong with it, lol. Crashes when I answer 2nd question.

@Mohammed Sherry and anyone else for that matter..

Try two things for your limited overs stuff…

Physics:

Set Ball Bounce to 70 - This affects the bounce of the ball on the outfield meaning the ball bounces above the stumps when coming in and limits the direct hits.

Shot Power to 95 combined Both Bowling Inputs on 10 and 5…

I have just had 3 6’s at Sydney in 5 overs…

I'm actually enjoying the game a lot. I only play career mode which has its bugs but that's expected. However, I'm a leg spinning all rounder and I'm rated 71 overall and I have not spun a single ball. Every single ball goes on with the arm. Very annoying.

@Mohammed Sherry and anyone else for that matter..

Try two things for your limited overs stuff…

Physics:

Set Ball Bounce to 70 - This affects the bounce of the ball on the outfield meaning the ball bounces above the stumps when coming in and limits the direct hits.

Shot Power to 95 combined Both Bowling Inputs on 10 and 5…

I have just had 3 6’s at Sydney in 5 overs…
Good, but it shouldn't be this difficult to get the AI to hit sixes.

not gonna tweak or play around with sliders till the fielding n running is up to mark so i thought id stick to normal difficulty.got some wickets over two games that dont look to shabby catch is improved wish it were a touch better with some of the animations but the hand magnets are better then before

I've been enjoying playing some women's test matches (possible the only person that does this ik.)

I only usually bother batting for both teams because bowling doesn't really interest me and I've found occasions where I've been really worked over and it felt enjoyable to get out..?!

Yeah sure we are still off where we want to be, but there's enjoyment to be had from the game if you know how to find it.

Users who are viewing this thread