Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Nashefc

School Cricketer
is this on a downloaded team? go to team management and set the default kits for match formats.
No it’s Lancashire on my career mode. When I go on play now it’s seems all English county teams have a coloured strip as default for some reason

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
No it’s Lancashire on my career mode. When I go on play now it’s seems all English county teams have a coloured strip as default for some reason
they should be found in team management as well, same applies, check the KITS and the default kit for each format

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I think it's a case that it was set this way. I noticed it when I was editing the Indian domestic squads, they were all set with one single kit rather than more format specific ones.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I think it's a case that it was set this way. I noticed it when I was editing the Indian domestic squads, they were all set with one single kit rather than more format specific ones.
I swear im playing first class cricket in England with white kits, gonna have to check again ;)
Post automatically merged:

Im playing for Essex

Nashefc

School Cricketer
Ok thanks. Does this mean I can update this somewhere? I go into team manager and it’s the correct white kit

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Yup just checked.... the teams I downloaded for english domestic... most of them had white and colour kits, but the default per format was wrong, the whites were set for T20 ODI and OTHER while the colour was set for TEST/FIRST CLASS.. i changed the defaults there and that was it

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Is the current Xbox Series X version v1.1.13.0?

I completely reset my game save data, releted stuff (local and the cloud), reinstalled the game, and also reset the academy. Despite all this, th first attempt to download a team from the academy relates in a "playface full" error. Wonder how playface limit could be full with a completely vanilla download with no Community teams downloaded.

Anyone else facing this with the current build on Xbox Series X?

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
While Playing Domestic Cricket Career mode Just noticed One guy's hair coming out of the helmet

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I think that combination is actually over powered. If we don't use that in moderation gameplay experience will be ruined

I too am now using advancing shots far more than I would typically prefer or desire to try & add in some sort of offside variety. Almost every match inevitably becomes just another set of live leg side batting drills otherwise.

Many thanks for posting up the original suggestion . I haven't tried it as of yet, however. Will see how it pans out :).

It can't really ruin gameplay over what we're already experiencing with the drives & lofted off side shots still being fundamentally broken too. At least it's something vs the current nothing.

"Cricket 22 - The Onside Edition" ;).

Irtileaf

Club Captain
Good day guys,
I have played a lot of matches on custom sliders. And I have seen that AI gets out to spinners a lot.
Like they get out quite easily to spinners. What can be done for this?

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Interesting, can you share what is the pitch type, sliders, AI difficulty and what could have possibly led this your collapse assuming you are controlling Eng in this match?
It was mainly me trying to play square cuts with new batsmen who werent settled and kept nicking Holders tempters to the cordon - mainly human error.

Users who are viewing this thread