Cricket 24 - General Discussion

cricfan11

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It’s unlikely most of the wishes here will be implemented this late in the game but I’ll jump the bandwagon, just in case.

Would love to see more stats, especially for career player. Like how is my player doing against the top performers in the career world. The data is already captured and stored just need an extra table(s) of Top batters, Top bowlers, Top All-rounders. Much like it is shown in various tournaments and other competitions.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
If there's one thing that could be added it'd a 'Team Ethos' that has outlines how a team looks to construct an innings. I wouldn't want to see everyone play Bazball but I wouldn't want to see England play like everyone else.

A team mentality would be a good place to start. It would help establishing how different players play differently for different teams.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
A team mentality would be a good place to start. It would help establishing how different players play differently for different teams.
Ideally it could expand to have implications upon team selection with some teams viewing strike rate as more valuable than average. So, if you stat pad in T20 cricket it might mean you have to up your strike rate in order for selection.

Bevab

Staff Member
Ideally it could expand to have implications upon team selection with some teams viewing strike rate as more valuable than average. So, if you stat pad in T20 cricket it might mean you have to up your strike rate in order for selection.

sad KL Rahul noises.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
this fan base fake account predicted this things in cricket24 :p Pakistan and zimbabwe wil be licence !
Screenshot 2023-04-10 180856.png

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
this fan base fake account predicted this things in cricket24 :p Pakistan and zimbabwe wil be licence !
View attachment 278180
It's just a comment on the reliability of those sources, there's some particularly bad accounts for misinfo, or worse, accounts that alternate between stuff that is sourced from actual announcements, with things that are at best speculative - making it appear they have more trustworthiness than they actually do.

That said, other than a blanket warning about unofficial information sources, if all it takes to get a feature confirmation out of me is to repeat a lie and challenge me to fact check, there's quite a loophole there - so that's why I'd like to make the point about not trusting random accounts, rather than saying any particular statement is true or false.

Reactions: DAP

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Last edited:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Fake news will be deleted it's not helpful to anyone.

Nothing wrong with posting hopes, wants, speculation but saying 'I've heard/I've been told this...' will be treated as a rubbish.

I'd suggest that, whether it is on here or elsewhere, unless it comes directly from Big Ant or a member of Big Ant that uses this forum to take it with a pinch of salt.

Last edited:

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I would like to hear a leather ball sound atleast with c24 , since all the other versions had tennis ball hitting sound with the bat .. please get some live sounds for neccessary things to add up realism .

D

Deleted member 185125

Does anyone have any theory on when we will get to see the trailer for the game?

Users who are viewing this thread