Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How would you guys rank the previous 5 games in terms of experience?

If we’re going by experience at that point and not in retrospect then DBC 14 is easily at the top for me just because of how innovative it was. No ball marker, no fielding radar, a completely new control scheme for batting and bowling, extremely well detailed creator options and a lovely bit of community interaction at that time.

Tough to decide between Cricket 19 and Ashes Cricket… I’ll go with C19 even if it wasn’t as big of a leap forward because it didn’t release in the wake of an abandoned game like Ashes was. I also thought the way they integrated the WC into the game despite having no official license for it was neat and the game had maybe the most polish in the series since it took a lot from the previous game alongside having plenty of user content due to sharing a library with Ashes. Then it’ll be Ashes next.

C22 is the only one that I regret buying in their entire series. Think it’s the only one where I’ve spent more time in menus staring at skills, sliders and trying to tweak the game to make it feel better instead of just playing.

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Pretty clear the xbox version is not looking up to date. Maybe require some day 1 patches....def cant be this bad even with temPsaad playing it

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Makes it even worse them endorsing it

Don’t think they know or care about the state of it.

Yet again this trailer looks very decent in all fairness. But it also lacks any mention of the Pakistani licenses. The way they’ve handled it is pretty shoddy.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
I think I will be trading it for AC mirage after 2 weeks , unless there is some game changing patch

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Can someone educate gower and co on the difference between an inside and outside edge!

Was just going to post this. Everytime I've heard the commentators mention an edge they've got it the wrong way round. Twice on inside edges and once on an outside edge.

They couldn't have mixed that up, surely. Could they?

Users who are viewing this thread