Cricket 24 - General Discussion

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
For new cricket game they must move on to new engine and new player models and rewrite the entire code from scratch, they can use the animations though

shan111

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's not available on steam yet. Although they didn't mention anything about ball not turning, but hope it will be fixed soon.

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
OMG!! I was laughing all the way!! Sarcastically reviewed and rightly so.

If BA is serious about their job, they must respond to this by patching the game with all the features (bug free) they said initially.
Yep - Tristan the reviewer there, being an Aussie, knows his cricket games, and this was a total takedown, in the nicest words he could use on a public video.

I particularly enjoyed the way it ended showing yet more commentary woes of a nice shot....as it flies into a fielders hands.

Come on BA, sort this out, i want to buy this, play it, but cant justify it in its current state.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Yep - Tristan the reviewer there, being an Aussie, knows his cricket games, and this was a total takedown, in the nicest words he could use on a public video.

I particularly enjoyed the way it ended showing yet more commentary woes of a nice shot....as it flies into a fielders hands.

Come on BA, sort this out, i want to buy this, play it, but cant justify it in its current state.

That's a bad one. Worst I have seen so far. But hard to argue with at the moment.

It's a shame because the actually gameplay has the making of something very very good.

Users who are viewing this thread