Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Big ant can u please tell me why when we created players or the old legends players even if we give full skills in bar fielding shows full but rating of fielding max 75 why not 99 and the graph also does not increase is it a bug or no one knew about it. Please fix it big ant i raised this issue in 22 also

Attachments

• IMG_20231021_203032.jpg
    IMG_20231021_203032.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
Good point ... They can skip useless throw to save our time.

Every time throws back to wicketkeeper, Even When need to runout instead throwing on wicket fielder throw backup to wicketkeeper who standing far behind the wicket
i have some shorts clips going to share here its to irirtating to be honest ! spoil the whole match ..
Post automatically merged:

USeles overthrows too iritating :(

and this beautiful edge ,, !

It's a shame the ball still doesn't turn and it's made worse by the fact that spin remains OP and the wicket keeper is now running in front of the wickets to take catches. It's one thing if the ball didn't turn and the AI got runs but taking 4-24 with Washington Sundar only bowling straight ones just feels silly. Maybe I'll just play with pacers for a while and only bring in the spinner when I'm desperate for a wicket

It's a shame the ball still doesn't turn and it's made worse by the fact that spin remains OP and the wicket keeper is now running in front of the wickets to take catches. It's one thing if the ball didn't turn and the AI got runs but taking 4-24 with Washington Sundar only bowling straight ones just feels silly. Maybe I'll just play with pacers for a while and only bring in the spinner when I'm desperate for a wicket
spin is not op,its the fact that ai is extremely poor at playing spin that makes it seem so and they need to fix the ai so it can actually play spin and not press "delete" on spin alltogether.

I feel that the audio has definitely improved. Playing on the subcontinent feels much more authentic now compared to before. There's still some work to be done with the timing of crowd reactions (they don't need to wait for it to hit the boundary rope before cheering) but generally it's heading in the right direction.

In most of the recent videos the guys playing the game won't shut up with their own commentary. So, it is hard to judge the quality of the noise improvement. But I did manage to see couple of videos without commentary by the players. It does seem that the audio has improved but more improvements are needed. I am, however, unsure if the game is worth buying yet.

In most of the recent videos the guys playing the game won't shut up with their own commentary. So, it is hard to judge the quality of the noise improvement. But I did manage to see couple of videos without commentary by the players. It does seem that the audio has improved but more improvements are needed. I am, however, unsure if the game is worth buying yet.
I bought it but will wait until December to start playing. Hopefully by then a few patches have ironed out the bigger issues. Latest patch is a step in the right direction though.

Playing an ODI vs NZ on a Grassy wicket.
NZ 42/9 vs India with Jadeja taking 4 wickets in 10 balls

Some fabulous catches by KL Rahul with no regards to his health :mask:

1697929884042.png1697929903178.png
1697930151159.png

Edit :42 all out. Kuldeep yadav wicket off first delivery.

Attachments

• 1697929812024.png
    1697929812024.png
    539.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Bowling spin is basically impossible if you're trying to play a realistic test. Took 7 wickets in 12 overs and each one involved the keeper doing weird stuff; twice he actually caught a ball that was dragged onto stumps before it hit them.

They also still haven't fixed the batter leaving the crease. Even worse the batter sometimes still wanders even if you send him back manually

what control system are people using when they get OP spin results?
Standard.

Ball is not turning, that's not the issue, but the AI cant cope with any thing. Plus wicket keeprs are taking everything in front, to the side etc...

Done an actual Bodyline, and it was sensational.

Did it with a real bodyline field, and had Larwood and Voce would bowl mainly but not exclusively to Bodyline... Allen and Hammond not bowling Bodyline, and Verity bowling to an attacking spin field.

Australia 254 all out in 60.1 (8 ball) overs.

Voce 4 (3 when bowling Bodyline, 1 caught in the deep off a bouncer to an orthodox field), Larwood 3 (all from Bodyline), Allen, Hammond & Verity 1 apiece. Got video of 9 of the wickets, forgot to save Verity's. Will try and upload - Youtube and PS5 not playing nicely together at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread