Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Ball hitting sounds are like tennis ball now after all these patches, few patches before it was realistic and nice

Never had these type of miss chances by a wicket keeper before and both of them look so genuine and realstic. Also keeper is having good feilding skills.

Bonus: A stunning wicket while batting.

I had these twice bairstow leaping and just missing a catch looked brilliant but both times resulted in a wicket next ball bairstow diving and catching.

I had these twice bairstow leaping and just missing a catch looked brilliant but both times resulted in a wicket next ball bairstow diving and catching.

I have had keeper and slip drop a few. I have also had keeper breaking physics, jumping forward, and catching the ball before batsman had a chance to hit it ... it was given out.

I have had keeper and slip drop a few. I have also had keeper breaking physics, jumping forward, and catching the ball before batsman had a chance to hit it ... it was given out.

Had that too, and it occured last ball of the over, i cant remember exactly quite what happened but I went to watch replay and it loaded the next over or something so I was stuck with it.

Users who are viewing this thread