Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Harigoks

County Cricketer
I speculate the video to be from C24 since it was from the PlayStation India's official YouTube handle. Could this be the C24 INIDIAN edition?

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
This just cant be an officially sanctioned clip of 24: the generic zombies, the hand going through the back of a team mate in the huddle................the utter disinterest on the faces of the players....even the animated players look utterly underwhelmed with the task they have been given.
Big Ant have given it to Playstation India, or Playstation have recorded it themselves with an early build of the game. Either way it only adds more concern regarding the state of the game.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
B
Big Ant have given it to Playstation India, or Playstation have recorded it themselves with an early build of the game. Either way it only adds more concern regarding the state of the game.
Big ant could have shown some good footage themselves before all this fiasco. They are basically shooting in their own foot with so much negativity going around because of the lack of clarity. If this games down south they have themselves to blame.

caprikaps

Club Captain
Was there a cut scene for team huddle near the boundary in Cricket 22? I can't recall that. This should be a Cricket 24 video. Let's take it with a pinch of salt.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Another negativty started . 1st bigant shared wrong dev video .. and then suddenly images changed the mind of people .. and now wasteyouryouth shared another small clip which is surely unfinsid game .. and people furious now again !! Can we wait for tomrow cuz tomrow they will drop teaser and more screenshots !!

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Another negativty started . 1st bigant shared wrong dev video .. and then suddenly images changed the mind of people .. and now wasteyouryouth shared another small clip which is surely unfinsid game .. and people furious now again !! Can we wait for tomrow cuz tomrow they will drop teaser and more screenshots !!

Noones furious. Just a little discussion. Intrigue more than anything.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Taking all info in very cautiously, I think with two days to go, I can see it for myself.

freeshead55

Club Cricketer
This has to be that earlier unfinished version. Look at England sides in whites and India in color..must be a testing video.
But I wish @BigAntStudios @MattW clarify these video of Paystation India. Last week when i published wring stadium images @MattW quoted and mentioned it that those are not from Cricket 24.
Time to step in..Matt !

Attachments

• vfrrr.png
    vfrrr.png
    6.8 MB · Views: 58

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
might do CPU vs CPU gameplay stream from my phone.

Edit: Can't go live from mobile , need atleast 50 subscribers

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
My eyes started tearing up seeing the slow mo fielding crap in the PlayStation video, which I switched off the day I received the game in Cricket 22..

I am like over optimistic atleast till I see the game with the patch glory.. If you need to slow the field motion the field everytime then that just messes up the flow of the game for me..

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
The licensing as you said is a double edge sword.

If it brings animations then great. But as far as looks etc we can't adjust them so it gives us less creativity. Every player being physically identical is a bit odd.
But we are not asking for editing player's physical looks which has zero effect on gameplay, just asking to edit player mentalities and skills which do affect the gameplay.

It'd be nice if we can change the bowling/batting style too for those who don't have their actual animation rather than BA playing dice and choosing whatever style they assign except for players like Starc or Smith etc who do have it..

But surely what affects the gameplay should be allowed for players to edit.

Users who are viewing this thread