Cricket 24 - General Discussion

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
But we are not asking for editing player's physical looks which has zero effect on gameplay, just asking to edit player mentalities and skills which do affect the gameplay.

It'd be nice if we can change the bowling/batting style too for those who don't have their actual animation like Starc or Smith etc rather than BA playing dice and choosing whatever style they assign..

But surely what affects the gameplay should be allowed for players to edit.
Starc and Smith are both in there :lol

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
might do CPU vs CPU gameplay stream from my phone.

Edit: Can't go live from mobile , need atleast 50 subscribers
Hav u got the copy ??
Post automatically merged:

might do CPU vs CPU gameplay stream from my phone.

Edit: Can't go live from mobile , need atleast 50 subscribers
Bro share your chenal also if u got the copy u r playing without day1 patch

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
i genuinely don't believe that 24
Why not?

I honestly believe this is it, all we are getting, the quickest copy and paste job known to man with the same Hud, outdated stats, odd lighting change and useless licenses that will add nowt.

Cash grab, nothing more.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Why not?

I honestly believe this is it, all we are getting, the quickest copy and paste job known to man with the same Hud, outdated stats, odd lighting change and useless licenses that will add nowt.

Cash grab, nothing more.

I can't say this untill I have played the game and checked the gameplay out. If that's the same as 22... then yeah I'd be pretty disappointed as I had all the licenses last year with the creators work.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Would it be people from New Zealand playing the game first when the game is officially out to be downloaded? I think by this time tomorrow, we'll have the first actual gameplay from someone who gets their hands on the game.

intisar.hasnain

Club Captain
These comparison screenshots make the game look slightly better, considering the general graphics improvement we are used to with FIFA iterations.
(Video credit: gjweavr)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnU08YznVvI
eg,
- Improved shadows and contrast
- skin textures, facial details
- grass blades
- depth of field (background blur)

But also in Screenshot 2, the batting and bowling animation looks exactly the same, ditto to the exact frame from the toe to the fingertips, just from a different angle. Let's see what that means for the overall gameplay

New CRICKET 24 Screenshots & Cricket 22 Comparison 4-12 screenshot.png
New CRICKET 24 Screenshots & Cricket 22 Comparison 5-17 screenshot.png
New CRICKET 24 Screenshots & Cricket 22 Comparison 6-17 screenshot.png
New CRICKET 24 Screenshots & Cricket 22 Comparison 5-31 screenshot.png
New CRICKET 24 Screenshots & Cricket 22 Comparison 5-11 screenshot.png
New CRICKET 24 Screenshots & Cricket 22 Comparison 4-59 screenshot.png
New CRICKET 24 Screenshots & Cricket 22 Comparison 4-23 screenshot.png
New CRICKET 24 Screenshots & Cricket 22 Comparison 3-55 screenshot.png

Last edited:

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I can confirm that the game will be delivered to me tomorrow afternoon at the same current time , but I will be at work so approx 27 hours to get my hands on it.

Will be going live if someone interested.
So pretty much exactly when the game is supposed to be released?
Post automatically merged:

These comparison screenshots make the game look slightly better, considering the general graphics improvement we are used to with FIFA iterations.
eg,
- Improved shadows and contrast
- skin textures, facial details
- grass blades
- depth of field (background blur)

But also in Screenshot 2, the batting and bowling animation looks exactly the same, ditto to the exact frame from the toe to the fingertips, just from a different angle. Let's see what that means for the overall gameplay

View attachment 284321
View attachment 284322
View attachment 284323
View attachment 284324
View attachment 284325
View attachment 284326
View attachment 284327
View attachment 284329
Wonder what cool dude made these comparisons :coolio:

Karachi

Associate Captain
Was there a cut scene for team huddle near the boundary in Cricket 22? I can't recall that. This should be a Cricket 24 video. Let's take it with a pinch of salt.

I have no recollection since I only played the game for a few months. But going through YouTube videos I don't see cutscene huddles. Fielders and batters just walk in on the field. This might be from C24.

Last edited:

Karachi

Associate Captain
My eyes started tearing up seeing the slow mo fielding crap in the PlayStation video, which I switched off the day I received the game in Cricket 22..

I am like over optimistic atleast till I see the game with the patch glory.. If you need to slow the field motion the field everytime then that just messes up the flow of the game for me..

When playing in PvP mode my brother would often insist on keeping the manual slow-mo field on, at least for himself. Those used to be the longest seconds of my life, felt like eternity.

kamrul

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
B

Big ant could have shown some good footage themselves before all this fiasco. They are basically shooting in their own foot with so much negativity going around because of the lack of clarity. If this games down south they have themselves to blame.
Probably they are doing it deliberately. Might be a masterstroke as well (call me optimistic). They are keeping our expectations low and then something of an above average build will surface. We will satisfied with the growth considering how worse we imagined it to be.

Users who are viewing this thread