Cricket 24 - General Discussion

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Is this some sort of a demo build these guys are playing on? Surprised we have yet to see any newly licensed stadia apart from a few glimpses of Wankhede. For that matter any new league like PSL or Supersmash.

Maybe (probably not) with Ross jetting round India sealing deals, stuff isn't on disc and will be applied by day 1 patch, which these guys won't have. Who knows?

Given the lack of pre release info, we want to jump all over these sneak peak images and any other snippets. Maybe best wait to judge when the game is released and day 1 patch applied and if it's still crap, then Big Ant can get called out.

hj576

Club Cricketer
So Ross Liked the tweet stating PSL and Pakistan teams are licensed. So that gives me hope.
I guess we will have to wait a few months till we get the Pakistan team after the tour of Australia and scans are done.
Would be great if Big Ant can confirm or deny that...
The anticipation is killing me
Post automatically merged:

I can almost guarantee there will be a Day 1 patch. What's on that is anyone's guess.
Every game now has a day 1 patch, like literally every game

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
So Ross Liked the tweet stating PSL and Pakistan teams are licensed. So that gives me hope.
I guess we will have to wait a few months till we get the Pakistan team after the tour of Australia and scans are done.
Would be great if Big Ant can confirm or deny that...
The anticipation is killing me

Every game now has a day 1 patch, like literally every game
The C24 event today was for the Indian Edition.
It is possible they were not allowed to showcase PSL teams in the event.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Really hoping the WK has been addressed the amount of stumpings missed was ridiculous way too slow

Graphics theme - that’s new is it not ?
View attachment 284408
Nah you’ll be able to flick between India (blue you see on that image), Australia (the green we saw on the dev diary), and England (probably a different shade of blue). Wonder if they’ll do a NZ, Ireland or WI one.

Users who are viewing this thread