Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Has anyone seen anything in the albeit limited gameplay to excite them or that looks that it might justify a new purchase?

Lets keep the rhetoric down a notch. No need to talk of firing and bla bla bla. Be critical if you wish, but keep it cool .

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Has anyone seen anything in the albeit limited gameplay to excite them or that looks that it might justify a new purchase?

Lets keep the rhetoric down a notch. No need to talk of firing and bla bla bla. Be critical but keep it cool .

From the gameplay video - I honestly can not tell the difference between C22 and C24. I admit I am not the most astute of people, but nothing seems to be different barring the changing from the brick background UI to this darker tone.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain

Lets keep the rhetoric down a notch. No need to talk of firing and bla bla bla. Be critical if you wish, but keep it cool .
nothing so far from me to excite me yet. Will I still buy it ? Yes just so I can play an ashes test and t20 game on same day in career mode. I love it

Akshyansh

Akshyansh
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

If the licenses are there as promised then would warrant a buy on Steam, else will wait a few months for the updates and patches to settle in and then get it.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

There was a great ad for car insurance that came up, reminded me that I need to get my car washed

kamy100

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360

Some of the mo cap on the batting seems to be better from the limited gameplay but apart from that I have seen nothing much else different from C22 so at the moment it is still a not buy for me.

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England

Karachi

Associate Captain
I am series.

Waiting for the Finale
Big ant is just digging themselves a hole first with AFL 23 and now an even bigger one with this.

This is very disappointing to say the least.
They know they are only ones making a decent cricket game and they are milking it.
Correction. They know they are the only one making a cricket game outside of the mobile niche and milking it. Their product is not decent, IMO.

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India

Fielding is improved I feel in the sense you can't take easy singles and the boundary riders collect and release the ball quickly. No footage of WK in the video to judge.

I see the stamina system is implemented well , I see proportional drop.

Does not justify the full purchase, they should have patched this fielding in C22.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
5 overs cricket24 match
Few positives seen:

1. Fielder fielding with left hand and then throwing with right hand.

2. Quick response after pushing the ball near boundary unlike c22.

3.some new commentary lines

Negatives

1. Game is a copy of c22

2. Fielder runs direction of the boundary and not the path of the ball

3. Keeper / bowlers not standing near the stumps for run out chances

Users who are viewing this thread