jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
3 seasons. Your get club captain then 2 games later should get contact offer
This is an issue then, please raise this concern, it is nonsense to join the squad when your current players retire :facepalm2:
Who is here from BigAnt, so that I will tag them
Post automatically merged:

This is an issue then, please raise this concern, it is nonsense to join the squad when your current players retire :facepalm2:
Did anyone tried as an allrounder how long does it take to get into domestic level from club?

Sparks

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Post automatically merged:

Did anyone tried as an allrounder how long does it take to get into domestic level from club?
Hmm your career player starts at 18 I think plus 3 seasons is about 21 to play first class cricket, not quite retirement age!?
I actually think that part works well, are you expecting to get a first class contract after a few club games?

Or you may have read my message wrong....

noys390

County Cricketer
Addressing to those who are playing on RTX or high end machines,
What is the the max fps you guys are able to get ? Even on the highest setting I am able to get only around 60+ in the gameplay.

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Addressing to those who are playing on RTX or high end machines,
What is the the max fps you guys are able to get ? Even on the highest setting I am able to get only around 60+ in the gameplay.
Around 90 if I am lucky during day games. (drops drastically when the bowler enters delivery stride and till he completes the action)
Night games are around 55-60 max.
Because of the huge variation in fps, recordings look really bad and hence I have to cap it at 60 while recording.

shan111

Associate Captain
I'm going to be honest. This was reported. I think sometimes the want to patch quickly to please overrides other things..

I suppose there's important things that need to get to the public and that will come with other issues potentially.
I can't speak for others but I would rather wait a week or so more and get a properly tested patch. I think BA should do away with 'Patch Days'. Rather, they should put out a list of issues that they are trying to fix in the current patch to be released and provide us a tentative release date of the patch. That way, the public will know exactly what is going on at the moment and and stop bashing BA for not releasing/fixing stuff. There will be many people who will be impatient but at least the devs will have a fair window to get things ready.

shan111

Associate Captain
Anyways not to update the patch in steam?
Not sure. I think the best option was something like 'Update Only When The Game Is Launched' or something like that. So I believe you will not be able to play the game without updating.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hmm your career player starts at 18 I think plus 3 seasons is about 21 to play first class cricket, not quite retirement age!?
I actually think that part works well, are you expecting to get a first class contract after a few club games?

Or you may have read my message wrong....
No, what I mean is that if you consistently play well, then your age should not matter to move along in your career, at least you should be playing domestic cricket in a couple of years and International in around 3 years' time.
At the end of the day, age is never a criteria to succeed, sachin debuted at the international level at 16.

Users who are viewing this thread