Cricket 24 - General Discussion

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
So basically the cricket 24 twitter guy posted 3 reviews of yesterday's patch. (mine, "gamer pradosh" and "cricket with a controller")
Ross didn't appreciate the criticism of the patch in those videos or maybe one of them (not sure which one) SO he asked the Cricket 24 twitter guy to remove those reviews from his page(via DM)
Cricket 24 guy posted the screenshot of DM on his twitter profile and Ross was furious. Ross in return posted a screenshot of the chat where Cricket 24 guy was asking what he would get in return for removing those videos.

IT IS NOT OVER... few minutes ago Cricket 24 guy posted more screenshots of Ross telling him he is going to give out Strike for the content and likeness he is using on twitter.

So far one of the videos and even his profile pic containing c24 cover image of India version got strikes and have been removed.

pheww:spying:
Asking for exclusive content to take it down, gotta appreciate the hustle :lol

Flat_Track_Bully

Club Cricketer
Why are the crowd sounds still rubbish? All I can hear is some extra whistles, that's so random. It breaks all the immersion.

Why can't BA just get the sounds right, its just ridiculous. I'm not asking for the world here, just authentic crowd sounds depending on which country the match is being played in. How long does it take to sample sounds and implement? Can even get them off youtube.

If they can't be bothered then allow the game to be fully moddable.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Why are the crowd sounds still rubbish? All I can hear is some extra whistles, that's so random. It breaks all the immersion.

Why can't BA just get the sounds right, its just ridiculous. I'm not asking for the world here, just authentic crowd sounds depending on which country the match is being played in. How long does it take to sample sounds and implement? Can even get them off youtube.

If they can't be bothered then allow the game to be fully moddable.
Sound is not even the main issue with the game now. Even after the roll out patch AI batsmen are defending and run for everyball and getting run out. Before the patch on 9th November the game was in serious good condition. I hope this is not another instance where big ant will provide a poor patch and leave the game.

Wahldo

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This is exactly the issue I have with BA. The games come out before they should, and we are the testers. Same as in Cricket 22 it gets to a stage where the build provides a good cricket experience, then the very next patch mucks it all up.

Can it really be possible that after all these games they still don't know how various patches will affect the game?

Ross' interaction with the consumer is disgraceful. Instead of pushing games for Ashes and World Cup deadlines they could launch a competent product and not need to release a slew of half-baked patches.

I said previously that the game would become playable by December and I thought that the previous patch proved me wrong, now its back to being a mess.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is exactly the issue I have with BA. The games come out before they should, and we are the testers. Same as in Cricket 22 it gets to a stage where the build provides a good cricket experience, then the very next patch mucks it all up.
Is it correct to say that BA starts to work only after we pay for the product? May be the volume of sales pushes them to clean the mess ?

Ricky14

County Cricketer
Licensed players who uses Gray Nicolls and New Balance bats, apart from bats, they are not assigned batting gloves and pads from the licensed bats they use.

Only Harry Brook and Travis Head have their all equipment licensed.

Root, Smith, M Marsh and others who uses licensed bats from NB and GN but do not have licensed gloves and pads on them.

Have raised the ticket for the same. But it will be great as requested earlier if the equipment editing for licensed players and teams should allow users to edit.

I have also checked if we can see gloves and pads from Kookaburra, GM, DSC and others in future patches.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Only run out feature is revert back to rest are there , I am seeing new animations of fielding is there

1699720828512.png

shan111

Associate Captain
One thing is for sure, that this roll-back patch is not the patch we had. Biggest thing is AI again has started to lose wickets in a cluster against the spinners. I have tried three different pitches and every single time they lost 5-6 wickets in 10-12 overs. Before these 2 patches, on green and standard pitches I bowled 18-20 overs and most of the time I got 2-3 wickets. Time to raise another ticket. Nice.

Users who are viewing this thread