Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Bounced out Jonty Rhodes with Phil Tufnell, this might be favourite dismissal ever. Top edged, caught by Alec Stewart behind the wicket leaping like a salmon with a rocket up his Gary…

Spin is fine for the most part.. I just bowled another 35 overs with Lyon for 3 wickets

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Blimey might need to shove a few short legs in there just to get a wicket......I don't know what the Indian equivalent of Bazball is but I am being absolutely tonked all over the place. Some pretty average bowling from my part but India has been magnificent. And no shite either, just superb drives and pulls and hooks and not even a wiff of a chance:

Desktop Screenshot 2023.12.24 - 16.46.22.23.pngDesktop Screenshot 2023.12.24 - 16.46.40.88.pngDesktop Screenshot 2023.12.24 - 16.47.14.62.png

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Blimey might need to shove a few short legs in there just to get a wicket......I don't know what the Indian equivalent of Bazball is but I am being absolutely tonked all over the place. Some pretty average bowling from my part but India has been magnificent. And no shite either, just superb drives and pulls and hooks and not even a wiff of a chance:

View attachment 288411View attachment 288412View attachment 288413

Personally think it's in great shape!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Spin is fine for the most part.. I just bowled another 35 overs with Lyon for 3 wickets
So I found again it appeared to be a field position quirk. 2nd slip - there’d be edges going to 4th or 5th slip and he’d superman dive to catch them, when the 3rd happened in no time at all I rage quit that one, moved him to first slip and no problems after

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Yes I never have him at second always first. Second looks ugly anyway!
So I found again it appeared to be a field position quirk. 2nd slip - there’d be edges going to 4th or 5th slip and he’d superman dive to catch them, when the 3rd happened in no time at all I rage quit that one, moved him to first slip and no problems after

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Playing in ashes and twice I’ve had bairstow flying for a catch and dropping it which I don’t mind as it looks really good and a difficult catch but the next ball both times has resulted in same shot by batter and bairstow taking the catch I’ve also had it once with a fielder dropping a tough catch but that also results in next ball is a wicket not sure if I can avoid this or if there’s a workaround. Apart from that. Excellent

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Playing in ashes and twice I’ve had bairstow flying for a catch and dropping it which I don’t mind as it looks really good and a difficult catch but the next ball both times has resulted in same shot by batter and bairstow taking the catch I’ve also had it once with a fielder dropping a tough catch but that also results in next ball is a wicket not sure if I can avoid this or if there’s a workaround. Apart from that. Excellent

I haven't had that.. I have had the times where you think hang on wicket is coming here. But if you restart it it almost resets and goes back to normal stuff.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Yeah, happened twice in a innings for me. One was five edges in a row (two fell shorts, two no balls) with the fifth finally out.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Spent half hour going through the uncontracted section of the academy finding all kinds of players. Licensed ones that are hiding, some that seem to be new fake players and a guy with no body.

1703452955788.png

The duplicates are giving me a headache though.

Users who are viewing this thread