Cricket Academy Discussion

lexluger

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
A 360 owner here and my PC is pretty much basic....core 2 duo 1.8ghz, 4gb ram and 1gb NVIDIA graphics card.Obviously the actual game is going to require a much better PC config than this to support 3rd gen gaming.

Considering that the Editor wouldn't be released on consoles right away, do you reckon my pc should be able to run the editor ?

kingoffuel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Any idea if the editor will be released for mac as well as windows? I'm guessing probably not :noway And just to clear it up, the editor is only on computer right, no PSN download?

As far as we know it's for PC only, no PSN or X-Box Live downloads (not sure about MAC). The editor does allow teams to be shared cross platform though. So odds are by the time you get the game on PS3, most of the teams will have authentic looking players and names.

Storer11

Club Captain
Disappointed it isn't for the PS3, but would rather download other people's teams, I guess.

kashan123999

has said thanks for this post
A 360 owner here and my PC is pretty much basic....core 2 duo 1.8ghz, 4gb ram and 1gb NVIDIA graphics card.Obviously the actual game is going to require a much better PC config than this to support 3rd gen gaming.

Considering that the Editor wouldn't be released on consoles right away, do you reckon my pc should be able to run the editor ?

IMHO it will run quite smoothly,as It is Just a player creator mate,no heavy processes involved...

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Will this game be downloadable ?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The Cricket Academy for PC will release some time this Monday, Australian time. Most likely towards the end of the day.

It can be used with keyboard and mouse however it has been designed with a controller as the optimal device.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
The Cricket Academy for PC will release some time this Monday, Australian time. Most likely towards the end of the day.

It can be used with keyboard and mouse however it has been designed with a controller as the optimal device.

How about a laptop pc, do I have to buy a mouse ?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Yes, just wanted to make sure 100% before buying a new mouse. That's all.:D

It runs on Windows, I assume anyone with Windows has a mouse.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
No, laptops don't need them. I use the touchpad instead. Sorry for the silly question, I will go buy one on Monday. Thanks.

Touchpad is fine, it is emulated by Windows as a mouse.

Users who are viewing this thread