Cricket Academy Discussion

Less than 7 hours for the day to end in Melbourne,Australia.So keep calm and support Big Ant.I hope this is the last post here regarding the time.Good luck Ross & Co.

Oh ye of little faith....

Amen. I know we all take the mickey a bit, but boy are some people negative across both game forums. If we'd been offered all that BAC and AC13 are offering right after EA 07 (pre patches) we'd have all literally wept with joy.

Amen. I know we all take the mickey a bit, but boy are some people negative across both game forums. If we'd been offered all that BAC and AC13 are offering right after EA 07 (pre patches) we'd have all literally wept with joy.

The Ashes 2013 forum tends to be even more negative to be fair. Some people really are like little children....and some of them probably are..

The Ashes 2013 forum tends to be even more negative to be fair. Some people really are like little children....and some of them probably are..

Yeah that is true. A lot of comments there seem to be based around 'No IPL = This game is Ashes 09'

Its not late night even now in melbourne,for me the wait will start from 10:00pm Melbourne time...people lurking randomly in the forums (like myself) :spy:spy:spy

Well, it's after 10 now and I need to be up at 5 in the morning so I'm off to bed. Must say I'm a little disappointed.

Hey you know what - I will pull a sicky tomorrow because.... I'm the boss.

Lovin' it. :D

----------

Surely the poor bastards at Big Ant have gone home for the night - right... :wave

Users who are viewing this thread