Cricket Academy Likes Reset

Okay, just use Matts one...

Kallis still plays for south africa

Just so anyone wants to know...i made Australia, Bangladesh, England, India, Pakistan and South Africa. I also linked umosay's NZ team and resubmitted it, but umosay deserves all the credit for that.

did he only retire from tests?

How many ratings does it take for stars to appear?

Not sure, I think 5 but it might be 10.

Ok well I'd love to know who is giving some of these teams ratings then...slightly infuriating that the current top rated Melbourne Stars team has the roster from 2011! Annoying that people are fudging with the system. Say what you want about the faces, but the fact that George Bailey and Jade Dernbach are in the Stars team is just stupid.

Last edited:
It's their loss, we all know the decent teams to download :yes

Again worth noting the profile option to add your Cricket Academy username, you get a nice little big ant icon under your post which if you hover over, shows the username.

Tried approx 50 times in 6 months some how option is blocked and unavailable for me.

Tried approx 50 times in 6 months some how option is blocked and unavailable for me.
Try searching on the page for 'testing' which I've put into your profile and see if you can change it to the right one.

Try searching on the page for 'testing' which I've put into your profile and see if you can change it to the right one.

Capture.jpg

some how it is always like this when I click to edit and there is no chance to write anything.

P.S. Btw user name is USMAN if you can add it as you can edit.

Don't forget to rate down the trash people, its starting to rise to the top again, and it will stay up there. I wonder if the option to download all the best creations the first time you load the game up is based on a singlular players or whole teams?

Dhump, you must have tried this already.... but still I'm posting screenshot of my profile, from where I added my DBC 14 username, and the Big Ants sign appeared...

User CP -> Your Profile -> Edit your details

Attachments

• PlanetCricket Forums - Edit Your Details.jpg
    PlanetCricket Forums - Edit Your Details.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread