Cricket Academy Q&A (General Chat)

Post any questions you have about the academy here and hopefully someone will be able to answer.

In respect to creation threads

If a thread is labelled with 'no requests' respect this and do not post requests or you will be dealt with by @Ed Smith or @Dutch

Remember the forum rules when posting.

4. Plagiarism
Do not attempt to pass off or claim credit for other peoples' work, or include other people's work in a creation you post as if it is your own. Always obtain permission from the owner of the content prior to posting it.

Last edited:

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Anyone having problems accessing the Academy? I’ve not been able to all day. Xbox X in U.K.

Turn your Xbox off completely, (home button restart) I have this on happen to me whereby the academy just doesn’t work and I tend to find that it happens after ive had the console in standby mode, for too long, once I completely restart it though the academy works, so worth a try

joeb86

Club Captain
Has the bug been fixed where you want to download a team, say no to the players’ skills being updated yet the skills are still updated? Want to download updated teams for updated uniforms but have fiddled with the skills of players and don’t want that changed

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Has the bug been fixed where you want to download a team, say no to the players’ skills being updated yet the skills are still updated? Want to download updated teams for updated uniforms but have fiddled with the skills of players and don’t want that changed
I haven't experienced it

cologino118

School Cricketer
Anyone had this issue before …
Just gone on to Cricket24 on my PS4. When signing in to the game it said “logo data is corrupt” and gave me 2 options, to either “cancel sign in” which just means don’t load the game, or to “create new data” which deletes every single logo I’ve ever created or downloaded (including kits / uniforms, bat stickers, team badges etc) or replaces them with the BigAnt logo. It’s happened once before (a month or so after I downloaded the game) so I know what happens to the logos when I click “create new data”. Can anyone help me so I don’t have to lose everything I’ve created / downloaded on the game?
Many thanks
Brad

V13w3r

School Cricketer
Didn't seem to be when I tried to download teams last week. Very annoying!

dom2110

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Does anyone have a list of who the best creator is for each league/team. Trying to download all the teams and remember there being one for Cricket 22

swisscheese

Club Captain
theres an option for batter to switch to fielding hat when playing spin!! had no idea they added this. for players that can be edited no idea about official players

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
theres an option for batter to switch to fielding hat when playing spin!! had no idea they added this. for players that can be edited no idea about official players
you can set that in the HUD as you are playing, should apply it to all players.. up arrow on d-pad i think and select the option

PJ13

Club Captain
you can set that in the HUD as you are playing, should apply it to all players.. up arrow on d-pad i think and select the option
The only problem with it is the non striker still wears a helmet which is a little silly and if there's a drink break at the end of the over, the batter still has his hat on but obviously shouldn't because you can see his hair through it.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I've spent time waiting for the patch recolouring some logos in the academy to try and make some missing bats, so I've got the TON Gutsy, Silver Edition and Slasher made up. Also have yellow and red versions of the Keeley Worx on the academy (obviously not my logos originally so credit goes to Waste/Llewelyn for their parts)

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Also some looks at Keaton's new Kippax bat for 2024

Attachments

• 20240119_155043.jpg
    20240119_155043.jpg
    910.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 20240119_155124.jpg
    20240119_155124.jpg
    674.3 KB · Views: 15

swisscheese

Club Captain
why does big ant not bother with the gray nicolls helmet? i figured they've added the gloves and pads then why not the helmet

Users who are viewing this thread