Cricket Academy Update#5 (Version 0.94) - Change Notes

chief is it possible to add more jersey patterns and new logos.Or can we add our own customised logos in the next update probably?

chief is it possible to add more jersey patterns and new logos.Or can we add our own customised logos in the next update probably?

You are in the wrong thread, or probably you asked the wrong question.
I'd rather believe that you are unaware- he is Ross :D
I'd still like Chief replying to this post!!

Has someone posted pictures of the lagaan kit ?
I dont have the CA update

Here are the gloves and hat:

http://s21.postimg.org/3zb4n4zpz/zz_player_zz_4.png

Edit: Full lagaan kit (gloves, pad, turban):

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Sir Ross...you were right about creating players becoming easier after the new update :)

In the next update, please have the option to change team logo colours

If I had he Ashes license they'd be some Zombies for sure :p

Must say again, great update, just couple of small questions if you have time Ross.
Can you save the jumper/vests as default as it now goes back to the one i picked in a earlier update. If you can please tell me where, also when we do get the game will there be a option in options when you are playing to change the clothes,pads so on. Would love this in the options. Thanks.
p.s Also if you were in Chiefs shoes right now what would you do, keep quite or say something ?:spy

If I had he Ashes license they'd be some Zombies for sure :p

Hahaha....seeing their teaser, they should have actually named their game 'Cricket from Hell' or something.

Seriously....stumps burning in a trailer for an ashes game, when history says it was the bails that were burnt in real life. Doh.

Users who are viewing this thread