Cricket Academy Upgrade#2 is live

It is too slow to download. Can some one upload it to PC server?Admin?

Yup, it will be mirrored on the server at some point (i.e. when Matt does it). I'm usually not allowed to touch server-based things...

Yup, it will be mirrored on the server at some point (i.e. when Matt does it). I'm usually not allowed to touch server-based things...

Thanks, really appreciate it, we're getting hammered!

Sounds like it might not be getting your local PC name from windows - I have forwarded this to QA - will get a response in the morning.

Ah. That might be it. From using CA, I noticed that my local computer name was 'YOURNEWLAPTOP' which didn't seem very personal so I have changed it. I guess that's the issue.

^^ try downloading the whole version again rather than just the update...

I believe there's a quick way of doing this but not knowing what it is I'm just uploading my downloaded copy onto our server. Will post the link alongside yours once the upload finishes.

Ah. That might be it. From using CA, I noticed that my local computer name was 'YOURNEWLAPTOP' which didn't seem very personal so I have changed it. I guess that's the issue.

Thanks, that will give us a clue... let me see if I can work it out... sorry :(

Thanks, that will give us a clue... let me see if I can work it out... sorry :(

No problem at all. You could have gone down the EA route of "what are you talking about, there's nothing wrong with our game, it's you" and then ignored every other issue. And that would have been after you'd taken my ?40!

I'd much rather we helped you with these issues on here before the game hits the shelves.

Nice work on the update. Works fine for me. Created the current Indian team and shared it on server.

One minor annoyance is that if you hit "New" in the Create Team screen and come back, it creates a shell team. No biggie, you can very well select that team and choose to delete it. But the problem is it creates 18 "A Player" players in my player list which then have to be manually deleted.

So basically, deleting a team does not delete the players (which I am guessing is by design but could result in a minor annoyance having to delete all the "A Players" from the player list).

Btw, I don't remember the earlier count but the new update has in all 87 hair-styles (some of them seem to be repeated though?).

Users who are viewing this thread