Cricket Academy Upgrade#2 is live

Until now you weren't able to get the CA working right. Is it working fine now?
CA was always working for me. It was just it lagged a lot because of my crappy graphic card. The only time it didn't worked was when I lower the setting. I must say FPS have been improved by this update, I'll try the resolution problem and see if it's fixed.

We're working on it and some are working - the India by "Pat" works but is slow to download.

Wow! That's mine. I am pretty terrible when it comes to creating players, so this is the only thing I could have done for the community. Glad that my team is working for others, but what is so different about it that it's the only one that works?

Wow! That's mine. I am pretty terrible when it comes to creating players, so this is the only thing I could have done for the community. Glad that my team is working for others, but what is so different about it that it's the only one that works?

I was able to DL the NZ team as well.....not the others....

I downloaded Pat's team, edited some players, made the Indian ODI jersey, cap/hat, helmets, etc. and reuploaded it to the server. Can anyone check whether you are being able to download it or not?

Do we get team included for the game or are we creating them all ?

Do we get team included for the game or are we creating them all ?

I am assuming we will get default teams along with the game but due to licensing issues, they will need to be updated.

The Zimbabwe team I uploaded is by no means 100% completed, I was just playing around with the team editor. I should have it 100% next week.

The Zimbabwe team I uploaded is by no means 100% completed, I was just playing around with the team editor. I should have it 100% next week.

the Zimbabwe team only contain "1" player in the team.

I was able to DL the NZ team as well.....not the others....

I have not been able to download the NZ team created by Marts30.. Where as I could download the Indian team! Is anyone else able to download nz team created by Marts30??

Last edited:
the Zimbabwe team only contain "1" player in the team.

Must be some kind of error then because I have created 17 players :D

Been playing with CA 0.93 for a hour and half, very impressive and works like a dream. I agree 18 players is not quite right, can bigant up it to say 25 would be amazing if no then it's ok because it's not a huge problem and yes i know i could just create a new aus team for test,oneday,t20 but that takes to long.

I see why the beta was release to us, like the old saying goes you scratch my back and i will scratch yours.
To Bigant if you need to release a gameplay beta for us to test for free then please we all would love to help.;)
Again great job to you and all your team.:thumbs:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread