BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi All,

looks like there are some server-side issues effecting Cricket Academy Version 0.96 - please post issues here and we will get them fixed ASAP.

I'll give you the error message, standby caller...

EDIT: Attached.

EDIT 2: Also, for some reason the "ODI Shirt" in my NZ team keeps changing. Won't save the default "NZ-ish" shirt model, keeps changing to random ones each time I boot it up/change it back.

Attachments

• Error.png
    Error.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
I guess it's already reported but not able to download players. I did a fresh install (uninstalling previous version and deleting my save files) and can't get to see the Player list on the server.

I'm still experiencing the "Pads" issue.

I guess it's already reported but not able to download players. I did a fresh install (uninstalling previous version and deleting my save files) and can't get to see the Player list on the server.

Player issues should now be fixed.

Saw this thread and thought of putting it up here again, Sorry Ross if am annoying u:
Gettin server error when signing in for the second time. Activated account and created a face S. Al Hasan in the 1st login and turned off the pc.. when i logged in 2nd tym frm my home pc (the 1st login wasn't frm home).. it showed the error, still can't solve it.. untitled.JPG

better here so they are all in one place.

Well I had this problem from day 1 of using Cricket academy.. it works fine for few mins (5-10 mins max) and then my laptop shuts down. Initially I thought it could be due to my laptop getting hot.. so I also tried using a laptop cooler, but the problem still persisted. Just to let you know, that other 3d games (including Ashes Cricket 2009) run very smoothly on my machine without any hassles and that too without any laptop cooler needed. Did anyone else have the same problem or any possible workaround.

My laptop specs are below:
Lenovo, Win7 PC, Intel (R) Core (TM) i7 CPU Q 740 @ 1.73 GHz
RAM: 8.00 GB
64-bit Operating system

Well I had this problem from day 1 of using Cricket academy.. it works fine for few mins (5-10 mins max) and then my laptop shuts down. Initially I thought it could be due to my laptop getting hot.. so I also tried using a laptop cooler, but the problem still persisted. Just to let you know, that other 3d games (including Ashes Cricket 2009) run very smoothly on my machine without any hassles and that too without any laptop cooler needed. Did anyone else have the same problem or any possible workaround.

64-bit Operating system

Download speedfan and check your temperatures.

64-bit Operating system

What spec is the video card? And try updating the drivers for it.

Issue fixed :d

Ross, remember the connecting to server issue in 0.96? I couldn't login for all thse days into CA.
:D It's fixed after i updated to .96a.
THANX A LOT. don't understand where the prb was.. but it's gone :)
Back to creating Bangladesh now. :)

What spec is the video card? And try updating the drivers for it.

Thanks for the suggestion mate. Tried few things:
Updated the video card drivers
Changed the graphics settings to "High Performance"
Changed the face texture quality to low

and woooowwwww.. the problem is gone.. not sure what fixed it.. but I care a least now....Was able to spend good 30-35 mins in Cricket Academy (for the first time) without any issues :)

i uninstall and download cricket academy (0.96)...it gives NSIS error....what gives?

Think this has been mentioned in another thread, but since last update my ca crashes when I try to share and update a team. Probably get fixed in next update, no big deal until then.

Users who are viewing this thread