Download Don Bradman Academy (Update 0.97a)

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Thanks. This update seems to revert back to the previous way of how players name shows up. Although i liked the middle initial showing up, guess that is creating issues on the server side.

Didnt get time to check but does it solve the uniform changing issue too?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I believe so. MikeM should get a list together for us at some point.

mikeymerren

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
I believe so. MikeM should get a list together for us at some point.

Yeah sorry guys, ill get the list together, but at home and have been unable to connect to the office to get the full list.

Off the top of my head I know there are some fixes to glasses, both on the player cards and umpires. The dual initial on players has been removed for the server. But rest assured they will be used for scorecard etc in game.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Yeah sorry guys, ill get the list together, but at home and have been unable to connect to the office to get the full list.

Off the top of my head I know there are some fixes to glasses, both on the player cards and umpires. The dual initial on players has been removed for the server. But rest assured they will be used for scorecard etc in game.

Brilliant! Thank you.

JasXI

Club Captain
For some reason I am unable to download 0.97a update from the above link. Download crashes after about 60mb. Is there a PC mirror i can download from?

babarten

School Cricketer
Hi Big Ant Studios, I would like to ask how to make teams in groups for example make 4 groups of 16 teams or 2 groups of 8 teams or 2 groups of 14 teams etc because there is no option in "Don Bradman Cricket Academy" competition designer to make groups of teams.. why is that so ?????? it is dissapointing to see a game which has covered every aspect of the game but you can not make groups of teams because all the major ICC tournaments is based upon groups ???? i need feedback, thanks

D

Dutch

Hi Big Ant Studios, I would like to ask how to make teams in groups for example make 4 groups of 16 teams or 2 groups of 8 teams or 2 groups of 14 teams etc because there is no option in "Don Bradman Cricket Academy" competition designer to make groups of teams.. why is that so ?????? it is dissapointing to see a game which has covered every aspect of the game but you can not make groups of teams because all the major ICC tournaments is based upon groups ???? i need feedback, thanks

Perhaps you meant....Hello Ross thanks for the free editor it is amazing. I havent yet found the option to make competitions like this or that? Is it going to be possible in the game? Perhaps I am missing something or havent looked properly?

If you or someone else has the time to answer my question I would be really gratefull......

No wonder some people get flamed here...........plus it is entirely the wrong thread but who cares.

kunalchdha

School Cricketer
Not able to change batting pad model after installation of 0.97a ..Please help

digital

School Cricketer
@kunalchdha
Is this in the player creator or the uniform creator? If its in the player creator, perhaps you have "Use Supplied Kit" turned on, which indicates that the player will wear the item provided by the team uniform he is wearing (if one is provided)

BJcricketGrant

Club Cricketer
help

hey guys when i install the CA 0.97a update i go to run CA and it loads to the big ant screen then just closes what am i doing wrong?

Pali

Banned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
not working on xp sp3 pls help :facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

bumbisoft

International Coach
@BigAntStudios - please change your siggy. Whenever I see it I cant resist.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I can confirm that there will not be a Mac version of Don Bradman Cricket 14.

Users who are viewing this thread