Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta Version 0.99.94c Download

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah, we're aware of that one, it's not in the game and unfortunately would be unlikely to be in a patch.

Yeah, I pretty much thought the same. But you have got hell a lot of other stuff right on the money. So i wish DBC turns out to be a big success and you make truckloads of money and invest in next DBC:thumbs

kasabian21

International Coach
Just been playing nets and decided to practise leaving/ducking to the shortest ball possible and gotta say I love the different types of leaves (using close bowling cam to see where the ball went). I accidentally played a front front leave instead of a duck a few times and the ball hit the top of the bat - one flew to third man, one straight up in the air and landed just behind the stumps and one probably over the 1st slip...I love stuff like this!! Can't believe a game has these kinda things.

Edit: and just discovered the hide bat behind pad/pad off 'leave' to spinners. Amazing!!

Last edited:

angad

Chairman of Consent
Played nets after a gap of 4 days.....Wow,...what a game by BigAnt.

----------

Just been playing nets and decided to practise leaving/ducking to the shortest ball possible and gotta say I love the different types of leaves (using close bowling cam to see where the ball went). I accidentally played a front front leave instead of a duck a few times and the ball hit the top of the bat - one flew to third man, one straight up in the air and landed just behind the stumps and one probably over the 1st slip...I love stuff like this!! Can't believe a game has these kinda things.

Edit: and just discovered the hide bat behind pad/pad off 'leave' to spinners. Amazing!!

Next time take videos for us to see as well :D

kasabian21

International Coach
Played nets after a gap of 4 days.....Wow,...what a game by BigAnt.

----------

Next time take videos for us to see as well :D

Very easy to setup yourself - put the marker as short as it'll go and so the ball is going over off/middle, put the camera to close bowling then just do leave and forward (r3 + left stick down - i think) and he'll step forward and leave - do it often enough and it'll hit the bat or gloves.

On a different note, tried sweeping every ball to a leg spinner as I saw someone said this was the best way to play...the amount of top edges I got!!! Love it.

Edit: some quality leading edges onto the stumps at the other end too.

Last edited:

grkrama

National Board President
Played the nets Pro cam in 3d using Tridef
Have to say im really impressed the way Pro cam looks in 3d , i can actually feel the ball coming to me,and once i defend the way it strolls of feels like real pitch.
and lofted shots down the ground seem to go the distance.
Pro cam really shines with 3d.
I tried it in only in Anaglyph mode in my pc monitor, and have to still tweak settings a bit to remove ghosting but even with that it looks cool, can only imagine what it will be like in full game, with proper 3d.
did ross say anything on 3d support for the game.
2ywe0dh.jpg

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
^ No 3D option in DBC. Its in Table top cricket

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Even if there is no 3d support from the developer, you can actually play the games in 2d using the Tridef Ignition. Results vary from great to horrible. Played Alan Wake and it was stunning in 3D.
I've a 3D supported monitor, so gonna try it now ;)

grkrama

National Board President
yup it works cool with Tridef, though bottom of screen is 2d i guess it has some hud element, helmet grill area i guess, using the generic settings and tweaking them with Shortcuts still have to find the right balance to get it perfect without ghosting.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
I cannot get it to start. Getting a blank screen. Gonna figure it out in the morning. Maybe i need to tweak a few more settings.

Users who are viewing this thread