Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta Version 0.99.94b Download

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

I have to confess I do that, it gives me an advantsge, and although I know it'll be useless even harmful to me during the actual game I can't help it. I'm saying to myself" watch the ball, watch the ball but before I know I'm doing it I'm back to watching the machine!! Hopefully the machine doesn't move in the full game, it would be so much easier to not watch it if it did nothing!!!

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've just installed this and for some reason there are only three camera angles(old ones). Any ideas?
Could anyone help please? :)
@BigAntStudios
@HBK619

----------

I guess all the members of BA are on leave for Christmas, I can wait.
Merry Christmas to all the hard-working lads of Big Ant Studios and my PlanetCricket buddies.
Cheers!

Valaskjalf

Club Captain
So any idea on whether us console players will be included in all this? From what I understand all the Cricket Academy-related stuff will be cross-platform....so why can't CA and the Nets Sessions be put on XBLA? Makes no sense to me....

Guybrush Threep

Club Captain
So any idea on whether us console players will be included in all this? From what I understand all the Cricket Academy-related stuff will be cross-platform....so why can't CA and the Nets Sessions be put on XBLA? Makes no sense to me....

Because it's not as easy as simply uploading it for XBL or PSN. From what I understand there are many hoops to jump through.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Because we have to pay for every demo downloaded and there is a strict procedure for updates/patches.

We could never keep it as updated as the PC version of the CA Beta.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Wow, nice and long well deserved vacation :)

Ross, before the game releases, do you guys plan to update the player stats?

grkrama

National Board President
but wouldnt licensing be a problem, i guess it has to be made as an external mod.i wouldnt mind getting my hands dirty with CA if possible,
remember kshitizindian tried something along the lines for c07 i think by pulling stats from cricinfo,dont remember if it was successful ...

----------

sorry it was Harrypotter_fan
it seems to have probs with pulling info from when their theme changes cricinfo i guess

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...er-stats-cricinfo-updater-released-39794.html

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Wow, nice and long well deserved vacation :)

Ross, before the game releases, do you guys plan to update the player stats?

I understand there is a function whereby they can update the underlying player details (and add new players) so you would assume they will use this.

Users who are viewing this thread