=========================================
UPDATE 99.94a - Change Notes

* Balls from the Bowling Machine now have a Difficulty Setting

* Pace Balls from the Bowling Machine have increased speed

* Spin Balls from the Bowling Machine have decreased drift

* A bonus Streak multiplier has been added

* The default pose for Facebook has been corrected

Point of Note:
Lowering Character Textures in Graphics Options will affect the look of the character

This is a standalone PC version of the Cricket Academy that will be available with
Don Bradman Cricket 14 to be released in 2014.

You will be able to create and share players with the rest of the community and be able to
download those players on whichever platform you purchase the full release of the game on.

Last edited:

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great. Going out for a movie and by the time I'll come back this will be there. This weekend is going to be so great. :D

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
ThanQ Ross,,,you own Fridays for sure, this came early

Well... we've got serious drinking of Margaritas and slightly less serious eating to do at 3PM :)

Merry Christmas!

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Sounds like these changes will make a lot of people happy. Hope you guys have a great pre-Christmas Friday over there at Big Ant! :cheers

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Sounds exciting. Looking forward to facing some actual heat, and actually being able to judge where a spin ball is going. T minus 13 minutes!

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Does an 'update' version mean we don't have to uninstall the existing version and we can straight away install the newer version over the current one?

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Does an 'update' version mean we don't have to uninstall the existing version and we can straight away install the newer version over the current one?

yes.

whether it is an update version (small file size) or full version (large 500MB+ file size) you do not need to uninstall previous version. this version will replace/update current version automatically.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
yes.

whether it is an update version (small file size) or full version (large 500MB+ file size) you do not need to uninstall previous version. this version will replace/update current version automatically.

Great! CA Beta was the first version I installed so wasn't clear what the process was for upgrading to a higher version :thumbs

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Excellent stuff ross, so I have to ask is the word Margaritas a secret password for something.:lol.

PS How high is the pace bowling going up as I liked the way it was already dude, maybe if we could set the speed from say 110km(slower ball) to say 162km the ball from hell. Thanks again Bigant this game is going to change the way cricket games are viewed in my opinion.

Guybrush Threep

Club Captain
I was wondering which system you were going to use to release updates without changing the Don's average. At least you have another 25 updates before adding another letter/number field.

Changes sound good.

Users who are viewing this thread