Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta Version 0.99.94b Download

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm seriously going to have to remember to get myself in when I haven't played this game for a while. Going back to it for the first time in a few days, a yorker smashed my off stump clean out of the ground before I got a hattrick of nicks behind. It's just like watching England.

angad

Chairman of Consent
In nets, playing maximum balls off the backfoot makes it so much easier to play :p

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
So, I've finally bit the bullet and decided to download Cricket Academy. For two reasons: so I have a fair idea if the full game will run on PC and if I'll need to purchase a controller.

I downloaded it once but unfortunately didn't tick all the boxes. Luckily, I found a post from Isra which told me to tick all the boxes. Hopefully, it works this time.

Last edited:

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Just hit Santa without getting multiplier or Ho Ho Ho reaction, haha! Hit the top of his hand and he wobbled about as a result but no bonus, haha!

Has anyone got any recommendations for playing spin - I'm still a bit hit and miss (literally as well as metaphorically), sometimes I get it spot on, and sometimes I screw it up completely. I don't think I'm very good at reading the drift, so some balls I get right, but anything different and I look a bit stupid.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just completed a streak of 230 against leg spin on Average/Legend! I think I play spin much better than fast bowling.

Westindies

Club Captain
can some one tell me how to duck under? is there particular timing required for that?

Frostyvegi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Has anyone got any recommendations for playing spin.
I really am hopeless against spin, but most easy when just trying to get the timing as late as possible... or just advancing and smashing.

----------

can some one tell me how to duck under? is there particular timing required for that?

Needs to be a legitimate bouncer, and you need to wait until it's at least half way towards you. Also need to pull down on the left stick.

kamrul

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hey!! how can I add the free agent players in my created teams??

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team
hey!! how can I add the free agent players in my created teams??

Two ways. One is you find the player in your list of players and click the corresponding button "Add to team", as indicated at the bottom of your screen. Conversely you can go into the team in the team manager, go into the roster option and click the corresponding button for "add players".

Digibomb

School Cricketer
Exactly my point, you can still know where the ball is without transparent batsman. So no point changing the camera angle because then it makes it hard to judge the angle that the ball is coming at.

See it like this, (in real life) most of the batsman would like to take leg or middle stand and would like to see ball coming to them straight (and not an angle), hence the sideline rule. I haven't seen many taking stance, that outside leg.

Sorry for quoting myself... but I thought Ross missed this (because of holiday season, may be)

@BigAntStudios thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread