Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta Version 0.99.94a Download

mephitic51

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Extrapolating the "AI" of a bowling machine to the discern something about the AI in the game is a bridge too far.

Run rate, wickets, field settings, pitch, weather, etc etc none of those variables are known in the Nets. Indeed you "tell" it what to bowl.

OK Thanks.

I didn't know if you had programmed it with Joe Root bowling AI. chuck up a load of drek until the batsmen gets bored and chips a catch to mid off.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Look at you, ruining peoples Christmas Eve Eve discussions... let them build their crazy bridge...
Remember, tomorrow means we're only a week away from the first "It is 2014 now, where's the game? You promised!" post.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Remember, tomorrow means we're only a week away from the first "It is 2014 now, where's the game? You promised!" post.

If I'm on PC.net on Christmas Eve and not drunkenly hitting on a vague relative at a pre-christmas bbq then my life has no further meaning...

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Your life has meaning....? He is the messiah!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
It's only taken four years for that to be noticed... I bless you in the name of my father, Zeus.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant

Yeah, well I don't think you need to be Nostradamus to get that prediction, I'm waiting for the "Merry Christmas everyone, we're potentially one week away from getting the game!".

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I have just realised that it's 10 days until we potentially get the game. By your previous statements of before February and it could release after 1st January, that obviously means we will get the release date on Christmas Day.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
That's all they want for Christmas Snowy... All they want.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
People who want keyboard controls do not believe in Santa, otherwise they would just ask him for a controller.

Guybrush Threep

Club Captain
shut up i dont care hw can it be a high difficulty level and there are at least 6 wides every 10 ball and ive never sucessfully played a cricket game from behind batsman #deal with it

The whole idea of the nets is to practice various shots to a range of different deliveries. If all we got were good length balls a couple of inches outside off you'd complain that we don't get the chance to play enough varying shots.

I bet you've never successfully played a cricket game without a ball marker and with analogue controls for bowling / batting either.

Times are a changin'

Users who are viewing this thread