Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta Version 0.99.94a Download

Come on yaar! I just went through the India squad to update the commentary names, it's awesome, most of all have correct names or good approximation. This update added a lot of them. Check for different spellings, ie Dhawan = Dawan, Vijay = Veejay, Raina is there, Singh of course, Khan, Kumar, Mishra, Sharma, Tindoolka, Saywag, Shami = Muhammad Shahi... What more do you want from an unlicensed game ?

Come on yaar! I just went through the India squad to update the commentary names, it's awesome, most of all have correct names or good approximation. This update added a lot of them. Check for different spellings, ie Dhawan = Dawan, Vijay = Veejay, Raina is there, Singh of course, Khan, Kumar, Mishra, Sharma, Tindoolka, Saywag, Shami = Muhammad Shahi... What more do you want from an unlicensed game ?

Someone to hold his hand for him

The amount of names in there now is great.

Last edited:
I've just done that and shared an updated version of blockerdave's India team with commentary names - half of them even had the actual name.

Only about three names weren't soundalikes.

Just replace the non-soundalikes with "Biggs".

Which is in there.

Because this game rules.

It does.

End.

It's not just Biggs - all but two of the PlanetCricket team have commentary names included - I've put them all in and shared it.

Suggestion:
Ross --- Cricket Academy Beta Version 0.99.94a has very good shots with timing ,can connect both on fast and spin when good at timing,if next CA update is on Monday then put 0.99.94a config to before LEGEND in next CA update.Most of the people here including me asking for edges ,make it to LEGEND Level.

Anyone else notice that with legendary off-spin settings most balls are very wide down off side?

----------

It's not just Biggs - all but two of the PlanetCricket team have commentary names included - I've put them all in and shared it.

Whats the name of PC team on CA? I cant seem to find it

ok i enjoy this ca update better but
1-fast bowling a little faster
2-broadcast view
also after playing the game on highest difficulty for 1 hour or so it became very easy and the bowling is not stable on the highest difficulties.i expect very tight bowling on higher difficulties but instead the bowling is messy. i played 100 balls and like 65 were poor or wide.also thnks for reducing drift on spin bowling it was a concern for me :) :yes
***************************HAPPY HOLIDAYS *******************

Users who are viewing this thread