Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta Version 0.99.94b Download

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Sorry for quoting myself... but I thought Ross missed this (because of holiday season, may be)

@BigAntStudios thoughts?
Did you ask a question? You can move your guard in this game anyway.

Ross reads every post in this & Ashes Cricket 2013 forums so he wouldn't have missed it.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Loving the nets, the sounds any physics are so much closer than any game before, had quite a few edges today and at times I was convinced I had one if those "oh no" moments again when you realise you've messed up but its too late to pull out if the shot. The team I play for have our first winter nets on Sunday and ill be taking a lot more notice of the sounds around me, also I think playing the nets in CA will help me with my concentration!! Ill post my feedback on the similarities/differences if anyone's interested, maybe record some sound/vids from it too! Ordered my new pads/gloves for the season ahead, no way crickets on the slide in my house!!!

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Loving the nets, the sounds any physics are so much closer than any game before, had quite a few edges today and at times I was convinced I had one if those "oh no" moments again when you realise you've messed up but its too late to pull out if the shot. The team I play for have our first winter nets on Sunday and ill be taking a lot more notice of the sounds around me, also I think playing the nets in CA will help me with my concentration!! Ill post my feedback on the similarities/differences if anyone's interested, maybe record some sound/vids from it too! Ordered my new pads/gloves for the season ahead, no way crickets on the slide in my house!!!

Bit like Shane Watson then?

Users who are viewing this thread