Don Bradman UPDATE 99.94a - Change Notes

chickiboy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
He is, thats why there's a delay silly, Ross is also animating and implementing the helicopter shot, as well as a broadcast camera, ALL by himself.

He is also adding the create a stadium feature by himself and also the licenses won from ECB and CA such that we can have authentic players, stadiums, commentators.. They signed the contract at 2:59 so he is adding all the features by himself so it will take a few hours..:mad

BRAB

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
He is also adding the create a stadium feature by himself and also the licenses won from ECB and CA such that we can have authentic players, stadiums, commentators.. They signed the contract at 2:59 so he is adding all the features by himself so it will take a few hours..:mad

I believe you missed the opportunity to use the phrase "turning things on" in this instance

----------

There's a video of Tendulkar playing DBC14 nets on youtube - it's not very long but I think he comments that the far camera angle behind the batsman is the best he's ever seen/used in a cricket game. Plus, no "where are the bloody keyboards control? You sucks Big Ants" either. Top guy.

Could you please link that video, in fact, it really deserves its own thread if Sachin Tendulkar is being filmed playing the game, that is insane

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I am pretty sure that was a joke...the tindoolkah bit...

chickiboy

School Cricketer
I believe you missed the opportunity to use the phrase "turning things on" in this instance

----------

Could you please link that video, in fact, it really deserves its own thread if Sachin Tendulkar is being filmed playing the game, that is insane

Ross turned things on last week.. Now he is just deciding what to stop..

kasabian21

International Coach

I'm struggling to locate it again, I think it may have been taken down.

I'm not sure I agree about it needing it's own thread though. If it was a better batsman playing it, Graham Gooch for example, then that would 100% warrant its own thread.

BRAB

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm struggling to locate it again, I think it may have been taken down.

I'm not sure I agree about it needing it's own thread though. If it was a better batsman playing it, Graham Gooch for example, then that would 100% warrant its own thread.

Ok you're just messing around now ;)

Yak

School Cricketer
So I'm confused. If you click the existing download link, it starts downloading a file called casetup_099_94a.exe. Is this accidental?

Users who are viewing this thread