Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta Version 0.99.94a Download

Will we need to have 99.94a to download the new update? I have 99.94 and I haven't been able to download 99.94a as its from cdn, my PC will only allow downloads if its been through planet cricket server as I can't turn norton AV off. (Its not my PC)

Will we need to have 99.94a to download the new update? I have 99.94 and I haven't been able to download 99.94a as its from cdn, my PC will only allow downloads if its been through planet cricket server as I can't turn norton AV off. (Its not my PC)

if you can not turn off your antivirus then its a virus itself...

yeah I tried that to mate, this other guy must have 99.94. PS If you do please tell us as Ross needs us to be 100% right or he will get annoyed like yesterday(:eek:) Naughty 79C.:wave

Hmmm. No.

I get annoyed when something is said emphatically, then withdrawn, then said again - that's what you did, just means I can't trust your judgement without confirmation from someone else.

if you can not turn off your antivirus then its a virus itself...

No it's not that, I don't have the password to turn it off, my Missis won't allow me to turn it off, and its her PC. It works fine when matt puts the links up from planetcricket, but cdn is a malicious website according to the PC.

CDN is a standard acronym for content delivery network.

Ross how is it playing for you and your guys on legend seam.

While on that topic it would be cool if you can post vid of you playing demonstrating diff shots nets or in match:wave

Can't wait to get this game! I am honing my skills consistently in the nets. Finally the batting in a Cricket game feels realistic! Great job Ross :thumbs

PS: Would love to check the bowling also! :p

Hmmm. No.

I get annoyed when something is said emphatically, then withdrawn, then said again - that's what you did, just means I can't trust your judgement without confirmation from someone else.

As I was the only one having the edge problem at the time, I said I must try some more then get back to you. I asked others if they had this problem and no one said anything so I backed off. Anyway I am glad it work out, just wondering if you change anything in the CA nets does it move over to the full game.

PS I will be more careful in the future.:thumbs

Absolutely brilliant piece of work.. Really enjoying the nets..
When will be the next update to it Ross ?.. (I mean nets with bowling..):):)

After this update i cant manage to make people have bigger cheeks. They all have huge cheek bones and then in dips in a lot

It may sound like a stupid question, but... are you sure you followed all the steps in the set up?

yes.after install,the install notes says 99.94a .im just downloaded the update (14.5 mb) not the full setup as i have 99.94 ver already.

Users who are viewing this thread