Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta Version 0.99.94a Download

Is there outdoor nets in the full game? That would be a cool feature to test all the wickets.

I am guessing 'Match Practice' (currently disabled in CA practice menu) would be pretty much like that.

Any chance Ross where we can get access to modify edges and gameplay values.
A lot of us here are modders from EA cric days and we will be able to provide a lot of good configurations with acquired tastes.
would even go as far as suggesting making these config files downloadable applicable like rosters,so there is a wide variety of difficulty configs to chose from when the game releases.

You guys have already broken the norm with CA :clap,possibly the only game that has mods before the game has been released ,would be cool if that can be extended gameplay wise also:yes:cheers

I think they may incorporate a sliders system pretty similar to what we see in FIFA to adjust difficulties in various department manually. So that everyone can customize the settings however he wants to play.

hoping for something along the lines of c07 config files so that we can tweak a lot ,though would be happy with sliders too

Played nets for a long time today and can confirm that batting on legendary has become much easier than it was before the update. No edges too. However, it felt much much smoother somehow. Am able to hit the shot in the direction I want much more frequently now.

^This,Ross other than that everything else seems better speed of pace bowlers,shot dir,Santa:thumbs

Now if you could just Turn on those edges..........;)

Yeah I enjoyed 99.94a more than the original version but the original version was harder and way more edges as report.

PS I can't believe I was right, part of me wanted to be wrong as everyone was enjoying the update so much.

PS If Ross and his wonderful team do release 99.94b with the same difficulty level as 99.94 but if they could let us set the speed of the machine for all bowlers in the game that would rock.

Maybe something like 110km to 162km for fast bowlers and same kind of things for the spinners and other bowlers. If this is to hard I do understand.

Leg spin maybe 75km to 100km so on. Thanks again Bigant.:cheers

Ross, the game feels much smoother after the update. Even the physics seem much better implemented in the update. Was there a vast difference in the two versions coding wise?

Ross, the game feels much smoother after the update. Even the physics seem much better implemented in the update. Was there a vast difference in the two versions coding wise?

Mix the two and bingo we have a winner a angad. PS I like being Bigants guinea pig.:D

The difficulty has an issue, I believe it is always "average" regardless of what is selected.

The difficulty has an issue, I believe it is always "average" regardless of what is selected.

Ross is that 99.94 or 99.94a or both.

----------

I'm getting plenty of edges personally. These fast bowlers are properly fast now!

99.94 a? or 99.94 ? we are all not getting edges to fast bowlers, spinners are fine and so hard to play and I like that. Go Bigant.:clap

Still haven't got an edge :/ Trying to mistime it on purpose and still can't

yeah I tried that to mate, this other guy must have 99.94. PS If you do please tell us as Ross needs us to be 100% right or he will get annoyed like yesterday(:eek:) Naughty 79C.:wave

Users who are viewing this thread